What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kinda threads are actually degrading PDF ..... She is like anyother actor can work wherever she gets to work....
Chill. It's just fun mate. Work hard and gossip harder :D

Bullshit. I remember many of them waking up next to me and all without exception were absolutely gorgeous, polite, intelligent and nice natured. :toast_sign:

You're confusing Turkish chicks with Indians; you need to buy better spectacles :disagree:

Let me put it this way when most of the Indians say (add my last post here)......

If you read my last post i said From BOTH SIDES.....

In future try and discuss..my posts with me and other Indian's post with them..I am neither responsible nor endorse the comments of each every Indian who posts on this forum..for those views. I do agree with..I usually thank them.

hadiqa.jpg

Hadiqa Kayani
Oh crap. ****. Is it really her? I used to like her a lot. Well....

No one even watch your actress even with makeup let forget about off screen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indians on FB say something else!!! :sick:

All Pakistani busy watching bollywood movies ... hows your last one ?? :lol:

Mostly house wifes who don't have anything else to do and majority don't understand english so no hollywood.

You're confusing Turkish chicks with Indians; you need to buy better spectacles :disagree:
Nops. Had loads of exchange students from IIT coming to Turkey and later from IIM to France while I was a student. And regarding Turkish girls, NO ONE ON THIS PLANET compares to them :)

Bullshit. I remember many of them waking up next to me and all without exception were absolutely gorgeous, polite, intelligent and nice natured. :toast_sign:

I am talking about actresses.

Now tell me what does the bold part means?

Lol but hey its not funny. These paks girls come here for work and the Indian producers and drivers make these actresses sleep with them. That's kind of exploitation.

Stop posting your personal sexual fantasies on this forum. :angel:

I am talking about actresses.

Now tell me what does the bold part means?
If you need an explanation, probably means you're underage and better not yet understand the meaning. There was this little bee.......

Lol but hey its not funny. These paks girls come here for work and the Indian producers and drivers make these actresses sleep with them. That's kind of exploitation.

Before this they use to be 15,000 per hour girls in pakistan for 10 years. :D

Believe me not lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom