What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAIRA+KHAN+14.jpg

Saira Khan

These kinda threads are actually degrading PDF ..... She is like anyother actor can work wherever she gets to work....

If you see indian actresses without makeup you will vomit.

No one even watch your actress even with makeup let forget about off screen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All Pakistani busy watching bollywood movies ... hows your last one ?? :lol:

You have been here long enough realize.. each person speaks for himself..and not responsible for others.
Besides ..what are you trying to prove, that Muslims did not commit atrocities during partition..then you should reads history again, perhaps from a neutral source!!

And if you are trying to prove that "I" said/implied that Hindus and Sikhs did not commit any atrocities during partition, then you really need to work on your comprehension skills.. and perhaps read my posts again.

Let me put it this way when most of the Indians say (add my last post here)......

If you read my last post i said From BOTH SIDES.....

After looking at yours, I threw up all that was in my stomach. Have none left inside. :laugh:

Of course, that is why you ogle at Pakistani chicks all day long and even have such a large collection saved and readily available.

Speaks volumes :angel:

These paks actresses must have gone through the casting couch situation. Casting couch is very infamous in India. I hope these paks girls don't have to sleep with Indian producers, directors, actors or the driver of the producer.

If you see indian //actresses
without makeup you will vomit.
Bullshit. I remember many of them waking up next to me and all without exception were absolutely gorgeous, polite, intelligent and nice natured. :toast_sign:

Another talent to india .. Pakistans loss ..

These paks actresses must have gone through the casting couch situation. Casting couch is very infamous in India. I hope these paks girls don't have to sleep with Indian producers, directors, actors or thedriver of the producer .
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom