What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tehreem-Zubairi-without-Makeup.jpg

Tehreem Zubairi

I find this a lot of fun. Please let them keep posting pics and don't post any of Indians.

:lol:

No point posting Bharti babes; they might have a heart attack when they see them :woot:

I don't wanna go to jail for killing Bharti people over the internet :cry:

who says that ...... down kerala conversion took place peacefully..... many might have converted without any force.....but JAZIYA TAX was an important factor for conversion..... poor men converted to save themselves from that tax..... and if yaa forcefull conversion,rape and mass murders did took place by the earliest invaders.... who have missiles on there names.... AKBAR, HUMAYUN, SHAHJAHAN.... SHER SHAH SURI, TIPU SULTAN were good rulers.... we do read REAL HISTORY

DO NOT put words in my mouth!!
I have written, what I meant in simple English, it does not take genius understand that.

firstly u need that capslock to see and understand.

I don't need any instructions ill do whatever I like. u do yours idc.

As i said.... When you call us Rapist, Murderer its OK. But when someone call you the same its what? Fake History, Half truth , Full lie,

I am not putting words in anybody's mouth..... In those times there were no strong HR or Amnesty international etc.... These things must have happend..... But from both sides.... You guys call us rapist and murderers and force converter and claim you are dodh sey dhuley... So much denial by you guys....

Good to see her dream of Becoming a Bollywood actress come true . Hope she does well and makes more money as well as fame through this platform that she didn't get before .:tup:We always have the best wishes for them , no matter what they wish or think for us .:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom