What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you people always go to jharkhand and south india to search for babes?

South Indian babes are the most beautiful.

Besides, this chick is probably from somewhere in Gujarat or maybe UP

@ignited mind...

you got some collection of Without makeup pictures of girls...

SunitaMarshalN.jpg

Sarah Gillani, Sunita Marshal

uzmaillyas.jpg

Uzma Illyas

aminailyasnomakeup.jpg

Amina Ilyas

I REPORT WAT I KNOW IS AGAINST FORUM RULES IF U GOT PROBLEM U CAN REPORT ITS SIMPLE.

First your caps lock is on... Its the button just below the TAB button......

2ndly I want the same post from you next time you guys bring rape, murder and forcefull conversion by muslims and call it a full truth....

This is how a typical Indian babe looks like

KHASI+GIRL-746484.JPG

Unfortunately, these gorgeous girls are only found in the North East :rolleyes: Most of India (except for the Golden South :D) seems to lack such beauty.

@ Ignited mind

Dude itne saari pakistani aunties ki photo kahan se laye .....wo bhi beena make up ke....Scene kya hai boss:azn::azn:;)

Just like muslims only raped and killed and forcefully converted innocent Hindus..... Thats a full truth right because you guys say it.

who says that ...... down kerala conversion took place peacefully..... many might have converted without any force.....but JAZIYA TAX was an important factor for conversion..... poor men converted to save themselves from that tax..... and if yaa forcefull conversion,rape and mass murders did took place by the earliest invaders.... who have missiles on there names.... AKBAR, HUMAYUN, SHAHJAHAN.... SHER SHAH SURI, TIPU SULTAN were good rulers.... we do read REAL HISTORY

Just like muslims only raped and killed and forcefully converted innocent Hindus..... Thats a full truth right because you guys say it.

DO NOT put words in my mouth!!
I have written, what I meant in simple English, it does not take genius understand that.

First your caps lock is on... Its the button just below the TAB button......

2ndly I want the same post from you next time you guys bring rape, murder and forcefull conversion by muslims and call it a full truth....
firstly u need that capslock to see and understand.

I don't need any instructions ill do whatever I like. u do yours idc.

Dude itne saari pakistani aunties ki photo kahan se laye .....wo bhi beena make up ke....Scene kya hai boss :azn: :azn: ;)

Typical Bharti obsession with Pakistan :disagree:

Looks like he spends his day ogling at Pakistan girls :coffee: Hence his collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom