What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
nad3ia.jpg

Nadia Khan

Modelsnomakeup.jpg

Sunita Marshal, Tooba, Sara Gillani, Jia Ali

Hilarious. The best looking girls in Pakistan, you will never see on tv or media. Same can be said for the guys too, due to religious reasons.

javerianomakeup.jpg

Javeria Saud

irajmanzoornomakeup.jpg

Iraj Manzoor

nadiakhanmakeup.jpg

Nadia Khan

natashnomakeup.jpg

Natasha Hussein

sunitamakeup.jpg

Sunita Marshal

noorbhatty.jpg

Noor Bhatty

Hilarious. The best looking girls in Pakistan, you will never see on tv or media. Same can be said for the guys too, due to religious reasons.

Now thats what I call a poor excuse:rofl:.Agar tumhari qaum itni hi khubsurat hai to aaj tak koi international beauty contest kyon nahin jeeta?

Tumhare anusar pakistan mein kewal kam khubsurat log hi tv or media mein aate hain.

Now thats what I call a poor excuse.Agar tumhari qaum itni hi khubsurat hai to aaj tak koi international beauty contest kyon nahin jeeta?

We are not dalaal people that put our sisters and daughters for public display. A woman's beauty is only for her husband and herself.

Saweranomakeup.jpg

Sawera Pasha

We are not dalaal people that put our sisters and daughters for public display. A woman's beauty is only for her husband and herself.

Spoken like a true mullah. :laugh:

rabiabuttnomakeup.jpg

Rabia **** - Model

reshamnomakeup.jpg

Resham

nomakeupmehreen.jpg

Vaneeza & Mehreen Syed

aminahaqmakeup.jpg

Amina Haq

Now thats what I call a poor excuse:rofl:.Agar tumhari qaum itni hi khubsurat hai to aaj tak koi international beauty contest kyon nahin jeeta?

Because they're not allowed to take part in peagents :rolleyes:

what the fk is wrong with you people?

We see lot of Pakistani actress in Bollywood .... you want some pic ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom