What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

At least Fawad khan is 1000 times better actor than that fake trash Ali zafar who has left very poor impression with his acting in indian films.

At least Fawad khan is 1000 times better actor than that fake trash Ali zafar who has left very poor impression with his acting in indian films.

Imran Abbas is even worse but he still got a role in bolly movie. :wacko: And couple of days ago i learned Humaina Malik is also doing movie in bollywood :laughcry:

Every one is not in a habit of copy pasting fake pictures and calling them originals.. Can't forget the repositioning of a Bangalore software house as a company in Lahore..
Since you have the compulsive disorder of running around like a headless chicken and repeating same on daily basis, well it's nice to know that you are as stupid as you think i am...:D...for i have now bookmarked this picture which elsewhere you claimed was a Pakistani National/Civilian. :)

C3756C3D532BEF54A357AA93B4E7.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

I think Fawad Khan just lowered his standards after doing this film.

Why do you pakistani talk senseless?? Are all you people same from birth or is it just you?? How comes he lowered his standard?? was he working in worlds biggest film industry call Loolywood?? hahahaha

Since you have the compulsive disorder of running around like a headless chicken and repeating same on daily basis, well it's nice to know that you are as stupid as you think i am...:D...for i have now bookmarked this picture which elsewhere you claimed was a Pakistani National/Civilian. :)

C3756C3D532BEF54A357AA93B4E7.jpg
And he is not? If not, then I will be happy to acknowledge.

and there is difference between mistake and a trend. You for one have quite a track record of posting fake pictures and unverified videos :)

Last edited:
Oh please bro .. Only South Asians watch bollywood .. Others are still a minority .. And watch em just coz of hot chicks n the sexy dances.. Not to forget the fact tht how the world actually makes fun of bollywood..

I think you're underestimating Bollywood's popularity, especially given that you live in Pakistan and not a western country. I think you're perspective is limited.

Now of course it would seem to you that my views are biased, but do note that I personally am not a huge fan of bollywood, though in my younger days definitely indulged in watching hindi movies. What I write is based on observations and incidence of Bollywood and its sub culture I see in the US, particularly in NYC.

Also, I did mention the Bollywood fan base in Western countries (non-south asian) as being in the category of "cult" following....but it does exist and in pretty significant numbers. Evidence as provided being that you have dedicated Hindi movie cinemas in proper manhattan where the population of South asians isnt even as concentrated as Jackson Heights or Edison which are more Desi than South Asia!
To go a step further, you have the popularity of bollywood evident through the number of Bollywood and Bhangra dance classes available in Manhattan and in general the New York City area.
Elite gyms such as Equinox offer regular Bollywood and Bhangra dance classes as part of their offerings with a very significant subscriber base!

You can verify all of the information with a simple google search.

Now it would be foolish to say that Bollywood matches hollywood in popularity or the quality of films, but it would be even more foolish to think that Bollywood films and the culture promoted as a result does not have its followers in the US.

Some according to you might make fun of bollywood for the stereotypical "dancing around trees", but in NYC, most understand and love the concept of musicals made familiar by Broadway.

No offence bengali, but i got you covered. Arjun Ramphal is punjabi, thats why he looks good. Rest of the list is indeed bhaiyas and explain their looks. And the fact that all 3 are c grade bolly stars.

There is nothing you can say to me that would offend me....Talking to you is like conversing with an infant...but not one with a fully developed brain!

Arjun Ramphal is as Bihari as they come!!! Ramphal is probably the most Bihari name one can get..
If you have evidence that he is Punjabi, please do provide...
And please don't pretend like you know more about our own actors and their backgrounds than us....from what I can tell, you dont know your *** from your elbow...

And I'm LMFAO....You think Roshan Seth and Shatrughna Sinha are C grade actors?!!!! Which shithole do you live in that you cant even recognize some of the most reputed names in Bollywood? You shouldnt be allowed to speak on most topics, let alone about Bollywood!
Im convinced now that you need to be sent to Agra!

Last edited:
Beta Syrian Christians still have distintive look from natives just like parsis. Thats why John don't look South Indian.

You don't know jack shit!!!

Syrian Christianity is NOT an ethnicity, but a religion. and a syrian Christian from Punjab will not look like one from Kerela!! So please do tell what is this "distinct" look you speak of?

And also, please stop your verbal diarrhea now!! Research before you spew nonsense...

There is nothing you can say to me that would offend me....Talking to you is like conversing with an infant...but not one with a fully developed brain!

Arjun Ramphal is as Bihari as they come!!! Ramphal is probably the most Bihari name one can get..
If you have evidence that he is Punjabi, please do provide...
And please don't pretend like you know more about our own actors and their backgrounds than us....from what I can tell, you dont know your *** from your elbow...

And I'm LMFAO....You think Roshan Seth and Shatrughna Sinha are C grade actors?!!!! Which shithole do you live in that you cant even recognize some of the most reputed names in Bollywood? You shouldnt be allowed to speak on most topics, let alone about Bollywood!
Im convinced now that you need to be sent to Agra!

Bengali you got offended for no reason at all, no need to insult. Keep PDF clean, anyway here is proof of Arjun being Punjabi, please no need to be offended.

"Arjun Rampal, born to a Dutch mother, Gwen and Punjabi father, Amarjeet Rampal, is from the humble town of Jabalpur and went to Delhi to complete his education."

Arjun Rampal - Biography - IMDb

He himself have said that he is Punjabi.

Sanju : arjun are you a punjabi?
Arjun Rampal : yes im punjabi... thvade ki halchaal

Read more at: Arjun Rampal chats with his fans... - Oneindia Entertainment

You don't know jack shit!!!

Syrian Christianity is NOT an ethnicity, but a religion. and a syrian Christian from Punjab will not look like one from Kerela!! So please do tell what is this "distinct" look you speak of?

And also, please stop your verbal diarrhea now!! Research before you spew nonsense...

His mother was parsi/persian, explain the looks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom