What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

True tht lolly wood was garbage but now it's changing .. Educated ppl are coming forward .. New talent .. Etc.. Waar,Moor,Zindabad Bhag,Kaptaan,Operation 021,Khuda k liye,Bol etc etc .. It's reviving..

jab aa jaye tab bolna, bekar mein chati thokne ki koi zarurat nahi.

True story bro .. The Russian col was alway drunk on vodka .. Had served in Afghanistan and was a UNOCI (mil observer team member).. Turd was the stereotypical russkie .. Alway drunk n sick.

I too have talked many of foreigners, so I know what they think of Indian films.

Oh please bro .. Only South Asians watch bollywood .. Others are still a minority .. And watch em just coz of hot chicks n the sexy dances.. Not to forget the fact tht how the world actually makes fun of bollywood..

Do Bhartis actually believe their audience is non-South Asian in west? If Pakistanis stopped supporting ex-Pakistanis then bollywood will crash.

I too have talked many of foreigners, so I know what they think of Indian films.

You have talked to many Pakistanis also, but Pakistani will first always ask keri nasal de? What was your response?

His father was Syrian and mother parsi, :bunny:

John Abraham (actor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can spot Indian from mile away beta jee

Syriac Christian is equivalent to a Syrian now? LOL. These folks all look Syrian enough? If so, then going by your logic, Syrians are Indians, innit? :lol:

assyrian_patriarch_visiting_india.jpg

Why do you get so butthurt when somebody says the truth .. appu I already accepted tht bollywood is ahead of lolly wood .. But if you want to compare it with Hollywood you are living in fools paradise .. Your actors beg to work in Hollywood n guess what ? They end up like anil kapoor in ghost protocol ..

Syriac Christian is equivalent to a Syrian now? LOL. These folks all look Syrian enough? If so, then going by your logic, Syrians are Indians, innit? :lol:

assyrian_patriarch_visiting_india.jpg

Do parsis look like Indians? John show parsi influence in phenotype because of her mother.

You mean to say Kashmiris on the Indian side aren't as fair as those on the other side? :azn:

Kashmiris aren't Indians so they don't count ! :bunny:

Some aren't from the purer stock on both sides ! :(

Jeeez....I feel like I'm talking about race-horses & not humanbeings ! :lol:

Do parsis look like Indians? John show parsi influence in phenotype because of her mother.

A lot of Parsis do look like Indians. Boman Irani, Cyrus Broacha, The Tatas etc all look Indian. And John Abraham is actually darker than a lot many Bollywood actors. I guess the Parsi phenotype or whatever it was, couldn't really weed out his Mallu genes.:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom