What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

His father was Syrian and mother parsi, :bunny:

John Abraham (actor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can spot Indian from mile away beta jee

LOL John Abraham's Syrian father

John_Abraham_Young_2.jpg

His father, Abraham John, is an architect from Aluva, Kerala; his mother is Firoza Irani. Abraham's Parsi name is "Farhan" while his father being a Marthomite Syrian Christian( that is a church doofus!!)

Mar Thoma Syrian Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syriac Christianity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL John Abraham's Syrian father

John_Abraham_Young_2.jpg

His father, Abraham John, is an architect from Aluva, Kerala; his mother is Firoza Irani. Abraham's Parsi name is "Farhan" while his father being a Marthomite Syrian Christian( that is a church doofus!!)

Mar Thoma Syrian Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syriac Christianity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beta Syrian Christians still have distintive look from natives just like parsis. Thats why John don't look South Indian.

tu apne khandan ke bare mein bata raha hai kya.

Just asking you simple question, which you are to ashamed to asnwer. Lanat teri nasal pe

Kashmiris aren't Indians so they don't count ! :bunny:

Some aren't from the purer stock on both sides ! :(

Jeeez....I feel like I'm talking about race-horses & not humanbeings ! :lol:

But we're still free to employ Kashmiris into any field of our choice. Parvez Rasool now plays for the Indian Cricket team. :chilli:

Beta Syrian Christians still have distintive look from natives just like parsis. Thats why John don't look South Indian.

If all Syrians look like John Abraham's dad, then India must reclaim Syria from ISIS, for it's clearly inhabited by South Indians.:lol:

Just asking you simple question, which you are to ashamed to asnwer. Lanat teri nasal pe

LOL, so if I convert and join Syriac church will my DNA change, and resemble those from Syria?

Typical Pakistani complex....just because some one follows a religion , it does not change their ethnicity..otherwise you would have been an Arab.

Yara kyun lay raha hai auski.. Janay dai

Just wanted to correct few delusionals hindus that Pakistani actors are begging for roles in bollywood, in reality bolly don't have any better option....

LOL, so if I convert and join Syriac church will my DNA change, and resemble those from Syria?

Why are you ignoring Parsi mother even if father is 100% South Indian? You know how phenotype works? His brother could look like South Indian while John can look more like parsi.

Just wanted to correct few delusionals hindus that Pakistani actors are begging for roles in bollywood, in reality bolly don't have any better option....
Who cares man... Neither of you are getting paid for this contest.. Although I agree sahi .... Raha hai tu..:lol:

Why are you ignoring Parsi mother even if father is 100% South Indian? You know how phenotype works? His brother could look like South Indian while John can look more like parsi.

I never argued the Parsi part..his mother is parsi ..but his father is surely not syrian.

teri nasal kya gai bhens wali hai. :lol::lol:

Yara kyun lay raha hai auski.. Janay dai

beta, ye bakwas likha hai, iske jaise adhe dozen gadhon ko main sambhal sakta hoon. ;)

teri nasal kya gai bhens wali hai. :lol::lol:

beta, ye bakwas likha hai, iske jaise adhe dozen gadhon ko main sambhal sakta hoon. ;)

Someone who is ashamed of himself, tu apne app ko sambhal to bari bat hai :laughcry: ek bar phirm kis nasal ka hai tu :laugh:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom