What's new

Pakistani , a nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
islamic concept of nationhood is on the basis of faith

Islam is a religion, not nation. Islamic brotherhood is some thing else. Islam is for all different nations of the world. If you compress muslims into one nation, then for non-muslim nations you just become another nation.

The Biharinization of Pakistan that had started right after the creation of Pakistan is in full swing now and slowly Pakistan is becoming a big Bihar or UP. Every possible step has been taken to make sure that the local people forget their age old history, folk tales, heroes, history, culture and languages. Even in the land of five rivers the Ganges flows backwards now. I understand your concern, but you should also understand that only you can save your mother tongue, history and culture from being forgotten. The first thing you need to save from extinction should be your language, you cease to be Pashtun the day you stop speaking Pashto.

biharization?? pakistan becoming UP?? just because few literate pakistanis can speak urdu pakistan is becoming bihar or UP?? but speaking english in this forum and all over pakistan is not becoming british??

this guy is deeply nuts i can tell you that!!

The main reason behind such questions is failular(1971 and todays Muslims killing Muslims senario in Pakistan) of two nation theory which was base of creation of Pakistan. If the fundamental is wrong then still the purpose behind Pakistan creation still matters? Thats the million dollar question.Believe me I am not trolling. But I am looking for some authentic answers. Waiting. My question is what is reason of Pakistan's existence if two nation theory is a failular.

No, two-nation theory has always been supreme; people say bangladesh means the end of two-nation theory but the reality is the opposite. It is because we stopped acting on the two-nation theory(ie:that we are a nation based on religion rather than culture, ethnicity) and started believe in two-racial theory- that race is a more important than faith, that we have seperate countries(also let's not forget Indias hand). So yes, two nation theory ended for Bangladeshis, but Pakistanis still believe in a Muslim nation, so it still stands for us. You can however say that our goverments have been complete failures educating the people and that's the reason Muslim kills Muslim, but this happens all over the world, Brahmins also kill dalits don't they??

A nation is defined as
" A large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory"
Now pakistani as nation doesnt fit into above defination. But if i take pashtun as a nation then it satisfies the defination of a nation. Dont you people think that pakistan should be considered federation of nations?

and when has you pathetic country called afghanistan become a nation, afghanis arnt a nation then by your definition, and it comprises uzbeks, pashtun, kirkhiz, tajiks etc

and yes pakistan is a nation

culture is same, its not like the different regions of pakistan are hindus and muslims so the culture is different,

religion is same because most pakistanis in every ethnic group is a muslim

language is same because of urdu

history is same from thousand years, or just forget this our history is even same from 1947 and thats what counts

a personal advise from me is to go to afghanistan and live there if i was the president of pakistan and knew a trator afghani living on our soil and insulting pakistan like that i would personally torn your passport black listed you in pakistan have kicked you to afghanistan

It would be great if pathans got their own country. Then maybe the terrorism and taliban problem will be gone forever since we know which ethnic group is responsible for it. Child marriages would decrease. No more polio problem and also mafias like the Afridi transport mafia, land grabbing mafia etc will be gone forever. Religious tolerance will return to Pakistan. Even the Afghan refugee problem will be gone. Both sides win.

It would be great if pathans got their own country. Then maybe the terrorism and taliban problem will be gone forever since we know which ethnic group is responsible for it. Child marriages would decrease. No more polio problem and also mafias like the Afridi transport mafia, land grabbing mafia etc will be gone forever. Religious tolerance will return to Pakistan. Even the Afghan refugee problem will be gone. Both sides win.

you dont reply in the same manner as some guys like luffy and porus do, you become same as these idiots

Don't say that bro, Pathans are our brothers and have also done great things for this country. In fact we haven't done enough for them, we've developed Sindh and Punjab so much that Balochistan and KP have stayed behind- sorry but that's the reality.
If anything, the Afghanis who believe in Taliban ideology or Pashtunistan should be all deported to Afghan, infact even Punjabis sindhis should have the same done to them. Don't alienate Great pashtuns of our country.

Education will solve the problem of urdu speaking and pashtuns in karachi don't worry. :)

Like i said almost every anti-pashtun post on this forum is from members whose location is karachi, It can not be a coincidence. Why you people cant get along with sons of soils?. Look at punjabis, they are very open people and have accomodated many communities.
The idea of separate muslim country was felt-need of hindostani muslims, not us. So you should be the last person talking about breaking of pakistan. Because if pakistan is broken along ethnic lines, there is no place for you people. Na udar k rahe na idhar ke. Maulana abdul kalam ki baat suni hoti tu acha hota.
By the way i have nothing against mohajirs, except MQM-walas. Mohajirs are educated and progressive people. The only thing they need to do is to stop voting for MQM.

Punjabis, sindhis, seraikis, bloach, pashtuns, kashmiris, hazaras united Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

@ Monkey D Luffy bhai aik bar Pakistan zindabad kah do meri khuwahish puri ho jai. :)

ANP is anti pakistan right from its birth.....A secular party which never accepted Islamic republic of Pakistan from its heart.....

One reason why bacha khan wanted to be buried in Afghanistan....

So please dont generalize ur views for all the pashtuns....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom