What's new

Pakistani , a nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANP is anti pakistan right from its birth.....A secular party which never accepted Islamic republic of Pakistan from its heart.....

One reason why bacha khan wanted to be buried in Afghanistan....

So please dont generalize ur views for all the pashtuns....

ANPites are law abiding citizens of pakistan , they are not indulged in any anti-state activities. When faqir of ipi of waziristan raised "jihad" against pakistan, bacha khan did'nt supported him. We accepted the pakistan as a reality.
Also i do not claim to be representative of pakistani pashtuns. Pashtuns are of diverse opinions. Some are nationalists and support ANP , PKMAP. Some are seculars (PPP, ANP), some are islamists (JUI and jamat islami), and some are even in MQM. I agree that majority of lar pashtuns are like abu zulfiqar and taimi khan.

This thread is pointless and racist in nature.

Tell me Monkey, did you decide to be born Pashtun?

Thread should be closed i agree.

But he said Pakistan zindabad so please i request be lenient towards him. :pakistan:

The Biharinization of Pakistan that had started right after the creation of Pakistan is in full swing now and slowly Pakistan is becoming a big Bihar or UP. Every possible step has been taken to make sure that the local people forget their age old history, folk tales, heroes, history, culture and languages. Even in the land of five rivers the Ganges flows backwards now. I understand your concern, but you should also understand that only you can save your mother tongue, history and culture from being forgotten. The first thing you need to save from extinction should be your language, you cease to be Pashtun the day you stop speaking Pashto.

When I first talked to Pakistanis, I was very amazed, even the local slang and gaaliyan used by Pakistanis are copy of UP-Bihar.

And did you decide to be born pakistani?
Allah has created humans and humans are diverse, follow different cultures and religions, speak different langauges. All humans are equal but allah has not told humans to live in one country, under one governament...

Pakistan is an idealogy and vision of our elders who sacrified their lives, property and even migrated from india
Right now we r suffering from irregularities, mismanagement, poor govt and their corrupt policies and pressure from america and other enemies but believe me
These has brought us together, we r more concern about our country, unity, vision, peace n prosperity
If we were not nation we would not have struggled so much, nothing in this world is for free thats why we are paying price and we will prove we are a NATION
PLS every body just listen to speech by za bhutto in general assembly in late dec 1971

Pakistan zindabad !

Samajdaar pathan :)

Well the pathans are muslims like us, first of all they are our brothers.
They are welcome in punjab , imran khan is a pathan, we support him
It doesn't matter if we are pathans or panjabis, we are muslims and we are pakistanis

Pakistan is an idealogy and vision of our elders who sacrified their lives, property and even migrated from india
Right now we r suffering from irregularities, mismanagement, poor govt and their corrupt policies and pressure from america and other enemies but believe me
These has brought us together, we r more concern about our country, unity, vision, peace n prosperity
If we were not nation we would not have struggled so much, nothing in this world is for free thats why we are paying price and we will prove we are a NATION
PLS every body just listen to speech by za bhutto in general assembly in late dec 1971

This an on-topic response.
I know the details of pakistani ideology but i have few confusions about it.
1- Jinnah wanted secular pakistan but ideology of pakistan is based on islam. Or should i assume that islam was used for political purpose?
2- Pakistan is described as an ideological state and muslims of diverse ethnicities is grouped as one nation. It is compared with israel. But israel is an ethno-religous state and jews is a nation as they have common origin, same can not be said about pakistani people.
3- Why more than 50 crore muslims of this nation of hindostan is divided into three countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom