What's new

Pakistani , a nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think balochitan should be free to joing Iran or exist sep
also sindh should be free but divided into sidhistan and mojahiristan. karaci and adjoining distrits will be returned to indian sindhis.
KPK will join with afg and referendum will be held to ask if they want to be with Afg or pktnistan
punjab will be Islmic Rep of Punjab (they have the firs right and all copyrigth to keep the name Pakstan)
GB will also have option of joining Pknistan or India.
P0K will revert to india.
then peace will prevail.

looks like you had a wet dream last night....a famous proverb 'billi ke khwab mein chichde hi chichde' comes true for u...

Brainwashing, Pakistan is very good at it! Pashtuns hating/bashing Afghanistan is like someone hating his/her own mother!

Sorry buddy, i being a Pushtun don't take Afghanistan as my mother, Pakistan is my motherland. A lot of ills currently happening in Pakistan has a lot to do with Afghanistan. Just yesterday i went to the market to get bananas and to my horror, they were costing Rs.250/- instead of Rs.70/- a few days back and the Rs.250/- were Indian ones, i asked where are the Pak ones, they guy said they all are going to Afghanistan. Same case for Mangoes and other stuff, each and everything going to Afghanistan, while we have to pay 3-4 times more the cost of the same stuff. I hate Afghanistan and after having interaction with Afghanis online, i have started to hate Afghanis too, especially the Persian speaking ones.

Had i receive the opportunity, i will kick each and every Afghani out of Pakistan and close the border for any trade, not a single item will be sent across the border and the Afghan Transit facility will also be revoked, Afghanistan is costing Pakistan and its people billions of rupees in damage each year.

We have been giving a terrible price for the ills of Afghanistan and Afghanis.

guys kindly don't turn this thread into a great battle of Trollograd

the OP is Pakistani(or as Omar 1984 said afghani)

so Pakistani and Indian guys kindly don't take cheap shots at each other and stick to thread :mod:

Sorry buddy, i being a Pushtun don't take Afghanistan as my mother, Pakistan is my motherland. A lot of ills currently happening in Pakistan has a lot to do with Afghanistan. Just yesterday i went to the market to get bananas and to my horror, they were costing Rs.250/- instead of Rs.70/- a few days back and the Rs.250/- were Indian ones, i asked where are the Pak ones, they guy said they all are going to Afghanistan. Same case for Mangoes and other stuff, each and everything going to Afghanistan, while we have to pay 3-4 times more the cost of the same stuff. I hate Afghanistan and after having interaction with Afghanis online, i have started to hate Afghanis too, especially the Persian speaking ones.

Had i receive the opportunity, i will kick each and every Afghani out of Pakistan and close the border for any trade, not a single item will be sent across the border and the Afghan Transit facility will also be revoked, Afghanistan is costing Pakistan and its people billions of rupees in damage each year.

They have short memories.
They seem to forget the 10 million refugees our nation accommodate.
They forget the number of losses our nation has had due to the instability in their nation.
They seem to forget the hardship our nation has suffered internationally.

and they still believe "India is our best friend attitude". Since the day i joined this forum i have being suggesting the closure of the border and stringent management on who crosses the border - wish it was a reality.

They forget the number of losses our nation has had due to the instability in their nation.

and they still believe "India is our best friend attitude". Since the day i joined this forum i have being suggesting the closure of the border and stringent management on who crosses the border - wish it was a reality.

Well isnt Pakistan also at least not partly guilty of destabilizing Afghanistan by its support of Taliban in the past (and perhaps even today behind the scenes) ?

Well isnt Pakistan also at least not partly guilty of destabilizing Afghanistan by its support of Taliban in the past (and perhaps even today behind the scenes) ?

Go back in history please and see who created the "Taliban". They were a creation of Saudi - American philosophy to counter the Russians - and now its Pakistan that supported the Taliban? Give me a break and let history tell you the facts. When it suited them they backed the monster - when it didn't then they blame Pakistan!

I don't agree bro, we can't let our Muslim brothers die in Afghanistan like that, however ungrateful ones should be deported back.

You are wrongly informed. The production of bananas in Sindh (which is the main supplier of Bananas) has decreased significantly in the last few years and the main reasons are colds weather, flood and some sort of virus that has destroyed many trees. Pakistan is now importing Bananas from India and because of the shortage of supply the prices have gone rapidly up in the last few weeks, this is what many Pakistani newspapers have recently reported.

How about 'civilization', 'state' and 'country'? Where does that fit into 'nation'? Add 'sovereign' behind country, state, and nation and it adds to more confusion! All this is nothing but semantics!

The point to take note of is that a 'nation' may not have any physical borders. However, it can also refer to people who share a common territory and government (for example the inhabitants of a sovereign state) irrespective of their ethnic make-up.

Confused?
dazed-7.gif
Well, that's the idea!
b-wink.gif
Yes a nation can also refer to people who share common country or governament, but in my opinion a nation is group of people who share common langauge, culture, traditions, history and ethnicity.
Pakistan is just an administrative thing not a nation, it should be regarded as aggregate of nations.
The only real identities in Pakistan are Baluchi, Sindhi, Punjabi, Siraiki, Kashmiri, Pashtun etc. The so called "pakistani nation" was concieved as a product of arrangements between british, muslim league and congress.

And before Taliban whose fault it was ?? WHo invited the soviets and who asked the soviets to kill thousands of Afghanis. Who was fighting each other.

Indians ki sui Taliban per her waqat kyun rooki wi hoti hai. Why don't you first see who started all this and end result is its the Afghanis themselves to be blamed for letting others fcuk into their internal matters.

Anyway for all members, leave now the Afghan thingy, concentrate on the thread on hand, if someone has nothing positive to contribute, then shut up and leave the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom