What's new

Pakistan worst country in religious freedom: US body

Before I say what I want to say, let me make this clear; There IS religious persecution in Pakistan, and minorities ARE targeted. This may not be official, but it does exist and it's wide spread.

Having said that, the list is a sham. It's more often than not, used as a political tool to put pressure on nations to comply with US views. If it wasn't, than there would be a LOT more on the list.

Typing mistake please read modi's led INDIA instead of PAKISTAN

It's a bitter truth we need to accept as per our previous history a lot worst happen with minorities and still on minor base ( thanks to Gen Zaheer sahib ) Now we trying to put back this Jin back to bottle. I'm quiet hopeful as majority of Pakistanis has progressive thoughts, it was always a minority religious fundos mulla tolla who was ( still ) spreading hates and got law in hands. The hate speech act and previous HC rulling about Taseer's murder ( blasphemy law ) Govt taking right directions to eliminate extreism from society.
Still take time to label it off.

Who cares what US says..
I know that US is the only country who created Al-Quida, Boko Haram, ISIS and many more..
Supplying arms and ammunition and later declare them as terrorist...them establish one puppet govt and later plunder all the wealth..
You must definitely care... .isn't your country fed by US aids ?isnt the food you are eating that of US ?

Last edited:
You must definitely care... .isn't your country fed by US aids ?isnt the food you are eating that of US ?

No offence i think now it is an established fact that India took more Aid from US over the years than Pakistan ever could.

In 2013 Foreign Aid

India = $2.435 Billion
Pakistan = $2.174 Billion

Net official development assistance and official aid received (current US$) | Data | Table

Unless you are ready to call your self even a bigger beggar then keep your mouth shut. The fact remain India received more foreign aid in 2013 than Pakistan.

No offence i think now it is an established fact that India took more Aid from US over the years than Pakistan ever could.

In 2013 Foreign Aid

India = $2.435 Billion
Pakistan = $2.174 Billion

Net official development assistance and official aid received (current US$) | Data | Table

Unless you are ready to call your self even a bigger beggar then keep your mouth shut. The fact remain India received more foreign aid in 2013 than Pakistan.
Why you always cring like wh....es? every country in this world taking loans from each other or relevant finance corps. You know much Japan have loan or USA or UK?

Why you always cring like wh....es? every country in this world taking loans from each other or relevant finance corps. You know much Japan have loan or USA or UK?
That is exactly the point that have trying to make to every indian who calls others beggars. Vietnam was the largest recipient of Foreign Aid in 2013. That doesnt make them beggars. Every developing Nation has been recipient of foreign Aid so this bullshit about calling other beggars should end.

That is exactly the point that have trying to make to every indian who calls others beggars. Vietnam was the largest recipient of Foreign Aid in 2013. That doesnt make them beggars. Every developing Nation has been recipient of foreign Aid so this bullshit about calling other beggars should end.
Ignore him don't waste your time in piece of crap, read his all posts he is a joker.

You are too much caring about our aids package...
Tell me one thing does India is not accepting aids package from US, JAPAN, Saudi Arabia and many more countries???...
Mainly aids package is for arms and ammunition, health sector, education etc... for both India and Pakistan...

Don't worry about us now.. We too are growing in a huge economy by recent steps taken by PM and Generals...
Lots of investment from other countries are coming to pakistan...
It would hardly take 5 years for us to improve to that level where we can pump investment to other countries.. recently we pump investment in Sri Lanka..

Back
Top Bottom