What's new

Pakistan wins Beauty of Asia 2010 in China

^^^ I agree. I think the judges never looked beyond her chest. And neither did her cosmetic surgeon. Very unsubcontinental hips as well. Needs a healthy dose of good home food.

Congratulations to Miss Pakistan World..
Support the freedom for women which west wants and see you sisters and mothers like this half naked.

Enjoy the so called freedom which is all to satisfy a Man's Lust.

No body is discussing the freedom every body is commenting on her nice body, curves, B**bs, etc Shame.

P.S she is not Official Miss Pakistan.. its no allowed here. I Thank God for it.

*Not Directed to any one.. Just my thoughts*

With due respect bro, but we people are highly hypocritical. We want those women of ours(family members) covered, but we men do whatever we want. we love to have girlfriends, talk about women and you name it, but we put a red line for women. let her enjoy her time, if we want it she wants it too. the only way forward is keep things in the middle, going to extreme sides wont work.

Support the freedom for women which west wants and see you sisters and mothers like this half naked.

No body is discussing the freedom every body is commenting on her nice body, curves, B**bs, etc Shame.

P.S she is not Official Miss Pakistan.. its no allowed here. I Thank God for it.

*Not Directed to any one.. Just my thoughts*

then why u looking at your mothers and sisters ? knowing what the content of this thread was gonna be you still viewed it and then give moral lecture to the rest of us :lol:

With due respect bro, but we people are highly hypocritical. We want those women of ours(family members) covered, but we men do whatever we want. we love to have girlfriends, talk about women and you name it, but we put a red line for women. let her enjoy her time, if we want it she wants it too. the only way forward is keep things in the middle, going to extreme sides wont work.

Yeah lets first give women equla rights, i am not against it nor does my religion. But the freedom west is asking is not acceptable.
Even we dont go out in shorts all the time and feel hesitance how can our women feel comfortable.

Nudity is not about giving equal rights to women or the other way around.

Last edited:
then why u looking at your mothers and sisters ? knowing what the content of this thread was gonna be you still viewed it and then give moral lecture to the rest of us :lol:

Firstly i said in my previous post its not directed towards any ones mothers and sisters..its a general thought what will happen... So dont direct it back to me.

Secondly the title is misleading.. i got in after reading the title.
I thought maybe now zardari has allowed something like that too.
I am very critical of our beloved zardari. :D

Yeah lets first give women equla rights, i am not against it nor does my religion. But the freedom west is asking is not acceptable.
Even we dont go out in shorts all the time and feel hesitance how can our women feel comfortable.

Nudity is not about giving equal rights to women.

You didnt get my point. Why do we have to bring west in everything? Why do we have to criticize them all the time? We always make differentiations between men and women. if our son goes with another girl, we only give him a small slap and thats it. but if our daughter do the same thing we kill her, why there be a difference? this lady lives in the US, you criticize her, but i havent seen anybody criticizng those womanizing boys who live in the US.

You didnt get my point. Why do we have to bring west in everything? Why do we have to criticize them all the time? We always make differentiations between men and women. if our son goes with another girl, we only give him a small slap and thats it. but if our daughter do the same thing we kill her, why there be a difference? this lady lives in the US, you criticize her, but i havent seen anybody criticizng those womanizing boys who live in the US.

I exactly got your point, but you didnt get mine.
I asked for equal rights for women that already covered your question about differentiations b/w son and daughter going out with some one.

To answer your question on a lighter note, i'll say in our society,

Every one wants a master key which had opened many locks but no one wants a lock which is opened by many keys :woot:

:D

And that is the classic definition of a Male Chauvinist Pig and our society is full of them.

that does not implies to only our society mate, the world is full of them. Pigs if you call it that.

the only issue is why only critisitzing Muslims for it..

your comment i call it biased and target criticims.

that does not implies to only our society mate, the world is full of them. Pigs if you call it that.

the only issue is why only critisitzing Muslims for it..

your comment i call it biased and target criticims.

Muslims gets criticized by THEMSELVES and others because we are to the very very very very extreme side of this issue. while in other countries it might exist but it is not an issue because of the very low scale of it. can you honestly say the level of male domination is the same in the US and Afghanistan(or any other muslim country)?

Your whole notion of Freedom is flawed and you may need to reiterate what you said. What your looking at is just a bi-product of liberties given to women. Real freedom means women have equal rights, equal chance to move up the corporate ladder, no glass ceiling, the right to vote, the right to marry and live life according to what they deem fit and to work in what ever field they choose to.

The West didn't Force her to join a beauty pageant, she joined and participated on her own free will and you and I have no say in what she wants or doesn't want to do with her life...Sure you can give her an advice and voice your opinion or concern about her wearing skimpy clothes but you cant force her to not wear them if she is hell bent on doing it.

Although she's doing what she loves to do so kudos to her.. I just wish she doesn't receive death threats from mullah's which i believe is inevitable

hahahahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom