What's new

Pakistan wins Beauty of Asia 2010 in China

Well i think it is to disgusting, because the youth of our country will take the bad impression. so, please avoid posting bad images in threads!

Thanks, its our duty to save our youth life!

Your whole notion of Freedom is flawed and you may need to reiterate what you said. What your looking at is just a bi-product of liberties given to women. Real freedom means women have equal rights, equal chance to move up the corporate ladder, no glass ceiling, the right to vote, the right to marry and live life according to what they deem fit and to work in what ever field they choose to.

i dont know how you interept my prevoius post, didnt i say in brief exactly what you are saying vvvvv

Yeah lets first give women equla rights, i am not against it nor does my religion. But the freedom west is asking is not acceptable.
Even we dont go out in shorts all the time and feel hesitance how can our women feel comfortable.

Nudity is not about giving equal rights to women or the other way around.

The West didn't Force her to join a beauty pageant, she joined and participated on her own free will and you and I have no say in what she wants or doesn't want to do with her life...Sure you can give her an advice and voice your opinion or concern about her wearing skimpy clothes but you cant force her to not wear them if she is hell bent on doing it.

The west didnt force her to wear a bikini? Can you participate in a beauty pagent without wearing a bikini? Any way Thats another debate.
The problem comes when this western lead half naked so called Miss Pakistan associate herself with Pakistan. I know that if something is not allowed in a country than doing it will be illegal. Its not allowed in Pakistan than how come she and all of you western supporters of women rights, free thinkers are happy with it when she says she represents Pakistan. It is illegal.
Some thing that is illegal cannot be used to justify women rights.

Its like if OBL calls him a representation of US against WoT :cheesy:
Will it make any sense.?

But unfortunately Miss illegal Pakistan makes sense to you all.

Get the point not the content.

Last edited:
Muslims gets criticized by THEMSELVES and others because we are to the very very very very extreme side of this issue. while in other countries it might exist but it is not an issue because of the very low scale of it. can you honestly say the level of male domination is the same in the US and Afghanistan(or any other muslim country)?

This issue exists in every country of the world.
If some one thinks that wearing a bikni and women showing off their assets is what we want to bring in Islam on the basis of women rights. Then this is Not Acceptable, Not Possible.

And like i said before i believe in giving women equal rights to men but not on this level.

France bans hijab.. do you think every women there was wearing a hijab because their husbands force them to? Most of the women were weraing it as it was their choice.. their way of life..
Can you suppress a basic Human right of wearing what he/she wants on the name of Women Rights?
First fulfill the Human Rights then try to fulfill the gender rights.

Little off topic. Sorry

@ Jonasad, relax and let the pointless thread die out. People have differing views and you cannot change someone's point of view.

You should wear a bikini yourself and run around in Saudi Arabia, your problems will be solved.

1. SHE IS UGLY
2. She isnt muslim
3. She is not reperseting Pakistan.

@ Jonasad, relax and let the pointless thread die out. People have differing views and you cannot change someone's point of view.

You should wear a bikini yourself and run around in Saudi Arabia, your problems will be solved.

Lol, if thats the way to solve every problem, than you should go to a british pub wear a SS uniform and shout heil hitler.... then you the problem will be solved.

Or there is always a ez way.. go to the pub shout i am a Pakistani.. rest will be history.
Cheers Mate

Lol, if thats the way to solve every problem, than you should go to a british pub wear a SS uniform and shout heil hitler.... then you the problem will be solved.

Or there is always a ez way.. go to the pub shout i am a Pakistani.. rest will be history.
Cheers Mate

I do that every night, wear my a pakistani shirt with SS badges and hat. Walk around saying saying 'Heil Hilter' and Pakistan Zindabad, Queen Murdabad.

The night always ends in a pub with me singing the national anthem of Pakistan before I wish everyone a good night.

I do that every night, wear my a pakistani shirt with SS badges and hat. Walk around saying saying 'Heil Hilter' and Pakistan Zindabad, Queen Murdabad.

The night always ends in a pub with me singing the national anthem of Pakistan before I wish everyone a good night.

I hv a video of british police guy saying Pakistan Zindabad on 14th Aug guess who made the video. Me

btw its not like that.. Wearing a Pakistani T will be alright but SS badges and Hat.. No Way. Its suicidal.

ROFL CHICKS DIG DAT POWER.

IMG_0365.JPG

Sum1 have Miss Uruguay's phone number ........
plz plz pretty plz :cheesy::woot::woot::cheesy:

Well i think it is to disgusting, because the youth of our country will take the bad impression. so, please avoid posting bad images in threads!

Thanks, its our duty to save our youth life!

The more u taboo something or bann something ... the more lucrative and desirable it becomes mate ................its basic human nature ..Curiosity is the simple reason that we humans are where we are today ....top of the food chain !!!!!!

think about it mate :cheers:

The west didnt force her to wear a bikini? Can you participate in a beauty pagent without wearing a bikini? Any way Thats another debate.

She knew well enough how beauty Pageants work and she made the decision to go ahead and do it. Like i said i am not a supporter for Beauty pageants and consider them useless but there is a protocol for every candidate. If you don't follow it you have a choice to not be in it and Miss Pakistan made the choice of being in it end of story. She wasn't forced or coerced into participating in this Pageant.

I know that if something is not allowed in a country than doing it will be illegal. Its not allowed in Pakistan than how come she and all of you western supporters of women rights, free thinkers are happy with it when she says she represents Pakistan. It is illegal.

I don't think Beauty Pageants are illegal in Pakistan. If you can prove to me where it says in the constitution or any legislative article that beauty pageants are illegal i'll reiterate what i said here and will apologize for my ignorance

Its like if OBL calls him a representation of US against WoT :cheesy:
Will it make any sense.?

No but he is free to do so and make an *** out of himself.

But unfortunately Miss illegal Pakistan makes sense to you all.

First of all i never said that Miss Illegal Pakistan makes sense to me. I could care less what she does. All i am saying is that its her decision to stand in a beauty pageant and she chose to represent Pakistan. Big deal get over it.... the Pakistani government didn't say anything so you are in no position to accuse her of being illegal. Plus if she has Dual citizenship which i am assuming she does than she can officially represent Pakistan

Well she is representing anything but Pakistan. What a jerk!!!

:tdown:

Hell even a afghan-american participated in some pageant.....a ugly lookin b... doesnt represent 160 million people.
Just the way the afghan women doesnt represent Afghanistan our twin brother....

This issue exists in every country of the world.
If some one thinks that wearing a bikni and women showing off their assets is what we want to bring in Islam on the basis of women rights. Then this is Not Acceptable, Not Possible.

And like i said before i believe in giving women equal rights to men but not on this level.

and when did i say they must wear bikini? or wearing bikini is a must to gain equal rights. All i said is, if we men are free to do anything, or at least the society doent judge us as harsh as they judge women, until that time we should keep quiet and let these women do whatever they want. Once we change ourselves then we have every right to talk about these bikini wearing ladies.

Back
Top Bottom