What's new

Pakistan wins Beauty of Asia 2010 in China

guy ive been throught this discussion and its nothing but num headed liberals supporting bikini competition ..... in other words let the thread die out .... and please dont say that shes not muslim what do we know ? only God knows ... so please dont bad stuff

The so called moderate and enlightened liberals will chicken out if there own tried bikinis.....till then i say do watever say watever........
Just think wat i said in my first sentence.

Isn't this the same chick, that doh numbri Miss Pakistan Freakin had in all his avatars and everyone was hitting on him thinking hes her? :D

I think she is the same one. I have seen her picture in alot of pakistani members' profiles.

Isn't this the same chick, that doh numbri Miss Pakistan Freakin had in all his avatars and everyone was hitting on him thinking hes her? :D

:rofl::rofl: I too thought that Freekin was that chick

Yuke, thats shows how pathetic choice judges had, or may be judges never had any choice better then her, in both case Yukh :-s

With Atif Aslam:

IMG_4776.JPG

With Musharraf:

12.jpg

Why everyone think i am girl????

Yes i think because of that picture in your profile. I myself thought you were a girl. Trust me profile pictures send strong messages to people's mind.

Freekin, if the name sounds likes a girl, writes like a girl, has a picture of a girl then it probably is one.

I still think you are a girl.

Also who is that hijra in the pic with musharaf and Ayesha.

Freekin, if the name sounds likes a girl, writes like a girl, has a picture of a girl then it probably is one.

I still think you are a girl.

Also who is that hijra in the pic with musharaf and Ayesha.

lol how the heck is my name sounding like a girls??

"FreekiN HeadshooteR" is the original format LOL. cuz i used to use that name playing in gaming zones in pakistan.

I think she is the organiser of the pageant.

Back
Top Bottom