What's new

pakistan will test missile withen 48 hours

:rofl: :rofl:
fake article.

I also find it amusing to see how Pakistan conducted it's "NUCLEAR TESTS" 1 day after India conducted it's tests before.

Doesn't it usually take a few months to prepare?
Wow Pakistan is full of Magic. Allah?

:cheers:

Let me lol first!

I've got an idea for you, that, kindly,attack Pak by your nukes then you could emerge out from you doubts and will able to understand how much time Pak will take to nuke India again, 10 minutes or 10 weeks.

Let me lol first!

I've got an idea for you, that, kindly,attack Pak by your nukes then you could emerge out from you doubts and will able to understand how much time Pak will take to nuke India again, 10 minutes or 10 weeks.

Think you're smart?
Then answer my question. Otherwise pretend like you don't know. :lol: :lol:

So guys, anyone know how this happened? :rofl:

fake article.

I also find it amusing to see how Pakistan conducted it's "NUCLEAR TESTS" 1 day after India conducted it's tests before.

ohh my little boy wet his pants!!! just before you start saying anything to us go to this link & R.E.A.D!!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/9048-pakistan-missile-project-ahead-india-s.html

in non conventional power we are surging ahead of india! & then talk! & smart boy we waited 2 weeks before we tested our nukes!

another link to help you wake up

India army chief calls for Pakistan nuclear cap | Reuters

False alarm probably. I really doubt anything interesting happening during the Zardari regime.

Think you're smart?
Then answer my question. Otherwise pretend like you don't know. :lol: :lol:

So guys, anyone know how this happened? :rofl:

A white bearded man appeared in the dream of Nawaz sharif and he was told to wake up quickly and goto balouchistan for the blast the preperations have all been done by his genie, all he needs is to push the button.

Got your answer. Now beat it.:rofl:

no missile yet ! ooooooooo come on at least two to three should have been tested by now we need them petty badly.:hitwall:

Chinese friends also tested an anti ballistic missile system.

We should follow the developments closely, we really need such application.

guys its been 48 days and still hoping of a missile test...the article said 48 hours not days

fake article.

indeed the article was disinformative..

You derail every thread man what is wrong with you?

We have seen you diversity of knowlwdge about Pak nuclear tests...

For your info Pakistan had atomic bomb in 1985 . First secret test was conducted under water in 90's.

Indeed ALLAH helps the believers but not Kafirs...
:pakistan:

guys its been 48 days and still hoping of a missile test...the article said 48 hours not days

Why are you hoping? Zardari has caped our missile development so have fun and continue with your cold start doctrine.

Why are you hoping? Zardari has caped our missile development so have fun and continue with your cold start doctrine.

How can you say so? Has Missile Development funds been stopped or withdrawn? Your source of information?

Zardari does not have the balls to stop missile development funding. Do you know how he shivers when he meets General Kiyani? All the tests were postponed or delayed for a period but everything is back on track now. Pakistan will test its missiles when the need arises, not when some newspaper claims!
Expect the test soon because its time to show Mr. Deepak Kapoor what we are all about. A test of shaheen missile was conducted not very long ago though it was not publicized.

Back
Top Bottom