What's new

pakistan will test missile withen 48 hours

How can you say so? Has Missile Development funds been stopped or withdrawn? Your source of information?
No...just a guess......comparing the history and potential of our scientists.
Cuts in defence budgets are well known to every one!!!!
Normally we lead indians in missile test and only in Zardari era we have not produced any thing and other defence contracts like submarine also attempted to roll back!
He also created hurdels in JF-17 local production, he siezed the funds and therefore PAF had to go to private investors from China to commission the plant.

Now nabil told that it was halted for a while.......and is back on track, so lets hope when Zardari go out we will have new developments.

Last edited:
I have a question.
As per people here, you already have one of the best Missiles in the world and you never had any failures.
So what are you going to test, new missiles new technologies?

is it true its been 48 hours i guess untill its not tested why?
wating for missile lunching:pakistan:

how come my thread got busted and this one is still going, its been 48 days !!

yeah what is going on its been more then 100 days i guess but still there is no news according to icbm;)

I dont really think Pakistan needs to be testing missiles or that the missles are defensive I think the missles are offensive and likely used to wage jihad. How about taking down some of the missles?

I dont really think Pakistan needs to be testing missiles or that the missles are defensive I think the missles are offensive and likely used to wage jihad. How about taking down some of the missles?

And with that in your opinion should we defend ourselves with ? Stones ?

@ beginner: You are right... i remember stingers were quite popular in afghan jihad!

how about not :rolleyes:

Ballistic missiles are offensive by nature. Pakistan is not Canada, it does not live in an all-friendly neighborhood surrounded on three sides by three different oceans. We require these missiles to build something called "minimum offensive deterrence" so as to keep our enemies at bay. If Pakistan exists today, it is because we have always maintained proper minimum deterrence. Taking down these missiles will be like inviting the World to party on our lands the way they've done in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Also, the missiles will be used to wage jihad against anyone who threatens Pakistan, that is exactly what they are for. However, what I consider jihad and what you consider jihad are two different things, thanks to the terrorists who've hijacked the word. I was watching a documentary on Jeruselum on The History Network where a British expert on Middle Eastern studies said, "If the Israelis ever decide to reconstruct the temple of Solomon by demolishing the Masjid al-Aqsa, the World will finally know what Jihad really means to Muslims." I think truer words were never spoken, because what al-Qaeda and TTP are doing right now is not Jihad, it's simply terrorism. I recommend you read up on the meaning of Jihad in all its forms, and how it is meant to be practiced.

Ballistic missiles are offensive by nature. Pakistan is not Canada, it does not live in an all-friendly neighborhood surrounded on three sides by three different oceans. We require these missiles to build something called "minimum offensive deterrence" so as to keep our enemies at bay. If Pakistan exists today, it is because we have always maintained proper minimum deterrence. Taking down these missiles will be like inviting the World to party on our lands the way they've done in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Also, the missiles will be used to wage jihad against anyone who threatens Pakistan, that is exactly what they are for. However, what I consider jihad and what you consider jihad are two different things, thanks to the terrorists who've hijacked the word. I was watching a documentary on Jeruselum on The History Network where a British expert on Middle Eastern studies said, "If the Israelis ever decide to reconstruct the temple of Solomon by demolishing the Masjid al-Aqsa, the World will finally know what Jihad really means to Muslims." I think truer words were never spoken, because what al-Qaeda and TTP are doing right now is not Jihad, it's simply terrorism. I recommend you read up on the meaning of Jihad in all its forms, and how it is meant to be practiced.

i can comfortably lean back, light a cigar, and say that was by far the most clever post I have read today on this forum.

+1 :tup:

I have seen this today on a news paper,just wanted to share.

پاکستان نے غیر اعلانیہ طور پر 3 میزائل تجربات کر لئے.
ـ 1 گھنٹہ 40 منٹ پہلے شائع کی گئی

اسلام آباد (سہیل عبدالناصر) پاکستان نے حالیہ دنوں میں متعدد غیر اعلانیہ میزائل تجربات کئے ہیں۔ عوام اور میڈیا کو ان سے آگاہ نہیں کیا گیا البتہ معاہدے کے تحت بھارت کو اس بارے میں ضرور اطلاع فراہم کی گئی ہے۔ پاکستان نے عموماً تین مواقع پر میزائل تجربات کئے ہیں۔ ایک ذریعے کا کہنا ہے کہ حالیہ میزائل تجربات کو غیر اعلانیہ رکھنے کا ایک سبب یہ بھی ہو سکتا ہے کہ پاکستان حتف سات نامی نئے میزائل کو ٹیسٹ کر رہا ہے جسے نیسکام کے انجینئروں اور سائنسدانوں نے تیار کیا ہے اور مناسب وقت پر اس کے بارے میں سرکاری طور پر اعلان کیا جائے گا۔ بیلسٹک میزائلوں کے علاوہ زمین سے زمین اور فضا سے زمین پر مار کرنے والے میزائلوں کو بہتر بنانے پر بھی کام ہو رہا ہے۔ اس سلسلے میں کروز میزائل بابر کے فضا سے زمینی اہداف کو نشانہ بنانے والے ورژن رعد کو مسلسل تجربات کے بعد اب اتنا بہتر بنا لیا گیا ہے کہ اس کا امریکی ساختہ میزائل ہیل فائ سے موازنہ کیا جاتا ہے۔
غیر اعلانیہ تجربات
reference
Nawaiwaqt | ??????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? 3 ?????? ?????? ?? ???.

I have seen this today on a news paper,just wanted to share.

پاکستان نے غیر اعلانیہ طور پر 3 میزائل تجربات کر لئے.
ـ 1 گھنٹہ 40 منٹ پہلے شائع کی گئی

اسلام آباد (سہیل عبدالناصر) پاکستان نے حالیہ دنوں میں متعدد غیر اعلانیہ میزائل تجربات کئے ہیں۔ عوام اور میڈیا کو ان سے آگاہ نہیں کیا گیا البتہ معاہدے کے تحت بھارت کو اس بارے میں ضرور اطلاع فراہم کی گئی ہے۔ پاکستان نے عموماً تین مواقع پر میزائل تجربات کئے ہیں۔ ایک ذریعے کا کہنا ہے کہ حالیہ میزائل تجربات کو غیر اعلانیہ رکھنے کا ایک سبب یہ بھی ہو سکتا ہے کہ پاکستان حتف سات نامی نئے میزائل کو ٹیسٹ کر رہا ہے جسے نیسکام کے انجینئروں اور سائنسدانوں نے تیار کیا ہے اور مناسب وقت پر اس کے بارے میں سرکاری طور پر اعلان کیا جائے گا۔ بیلسٹک میزائلوں کے علاوہ زمین سے زمین اور فضا سے زمین پر مار کرنے والے میزائلوں کو بہتر بنانے پر بھی کام ہو رہا ہے۔ اس سلسلے میں کروز میزائل بابر کے فضا سے زمینی اہداف کو نشانہ بنانے والے ورژن رعد کو مسلسل تجربات کے بعد اب اتنا بہتر بنا لیا گیا ہے کہ اس کا امریکی ساختہ میزائل ہیل فائ سے موازنہ کیا جاتا ہے۔
غیر اعلانیہ تجربات
reference
Nawaiwaqt | ??????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? 3 ?????? ?????? ?? ???.
Its good news then. Just waiting for official confirmation. News channel bluff sometimes so i am happy but not that happy.

:pakistan:

Good stuff. Waiting for official confirmation of what was tested.

Back
Top Bottom