What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day by Day all I see is sarcasm here , I think it is useless and wasting to discuss here.

there is little doubt that pakistan will get J-10, the real question is when..
uptill now the date is 2015 around the same time jf-17 induction will be completed and MRCA of india will start induction.

Sorry, there is a disappointing news that J-10B gonna still use PESA since its final design was already done few years ago.

Now China has no problem with AESA, but no way they gonna to rechange everything, instead they will bring this to J-10C.

In the future, they might integrate the AESA technology from J-10C to J-10A/B. :coffee:

Sorry, there is a disappointing news that J-10B gonna still use PESA since its final design was already done few years ago.

Now China has no problem with AESA, but no way they gonna to rechange everything, instead they will bring this to J-10C.

In the future, they might integrate the AESA technology from J-10C to J-10A/B. :coffee:

Not that we don't trust you, but a source would be better.

On a side note if J-10b is still going to use a PESA radar, no wonder Pakistan isn't going for FC-20 and is still evaluating at the same time keeping check on how Indian MRCA turns out to be.

BUT i remember u were the guy who posted AESA radar was tested & going to be inducted in J 10b ,anyways whats the news
about J10b induction in chinese airforce

On a side note if J-10b is still going to use a PESA radar, no wonder Pakistan isn't going for FC-20 and is still evaluating at the same time keeping check on how Indian MRCA turns out to be.
yes quite a correct guess i think ,they may be slow or taking their time on evaluating J 10b .There is absolutely no need to hurry for pakistan as india would be getting rafale from 2014 end or 2015 beginning .So i think waiting a year or two wont be a problem

BUT i remember u were the guy who posted AESA radar was tested & going to be inducted in J 10b ,anyways whats the news
about J10b induction in chinese airforce

That guy 1035 came in July 2011, it does have the AESA radar and the WS-10G engine, but the original J-10B design was long finalized before it came out.

The original J-10B is still going to stick with PESA, while this 1035 aircraft is going to be the prototype of J-10C.

J-10B_1035b.jpg

The J-10B prototype was tested and finalized long before this so-called J-10B 1035. :coffee:

That guy 1035 came in July 2011, it does have the AESA radar and the WS-10G engine, but the original J-10B design was long finalized before it came out.

The original J-10B is still going to stick with PESA, while this 1035 aircraft is going to be the prototype of J-10C.

J-10B_1035b.jpg

The J-10B prototype was tested and finalized long before this so-called J-10B 1035. :coffee:
OK what about J11b does it have AESA radar or not ???

BTW i have great good info pics from kanwa defence review magazine about J10 & JF17 but it is
in chinese i want ur help to translate it to english
Would u help ????

According to our military insider, China has promised to offer the PAF the J-10 with the AESA radar and the mature WS-10G engine, this is China's political duty.

He claims the deal will likely start around 2014 at the time when India has inducted Rafael, since J-10B is an older design with PESA back in years ago, so it is unlikely that Pakistan is going to take it. :coffee:

OK what about J11b does it have AESA radar or not ???

BTW i have great good info pics from kanwa defence review magazine about J10 & JF17 but it is
in chinese i want ur help to translate it to english
Would u help ????

J-11B does have AESA, while J-10B does have PESA.

"歼-11" = J-11B
"有源相控阵" = AESA

vidf8.jpg

"歼-10B" = J-10B
"无源相控阵" = PESA

iv90s0.jpg

Since J-11B is a bigger aircraft with twin engine, so it does make sense that it was the first platform to testify China's indigenous radar and engine.

It is easier to fit the AESA radar into a bigger aircraft, and the twin engine aircraft has the better double check safety than the single engine one. :coffee:

^^
so what you mean is that Pakistan is likly to get a version similarly to J-10c rather than j-10B

J-11B does have AESA, while J-10B does have PESA.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but J11 is already inducted into PLAAF right? Is there any official statement that they have AESA radar? Also, if you are right about the PESA in J10B, why would they integrate it instead of just upgrading the KJ 10 unti AESA is ready? Why add a 3rd radar type to a single fighter? :what:

^^
so what you mean is that Pakistan is likly to get a version similarly to J-10c rather than j-10B

No, he said J10A & B could be upgraded with AESA from the C version which will come only in the C version. If PAF wants J10 around the time MMRCA will be inducted, they have to take the B version with PESA radar. That's the problem with the fighter, too much is still unknown to really say how capable it really will be, because there are too less official statements on it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but J11 is already inducted into PLAAF right? Is there any official statement that they have AESA radar? Also, if you are right about the PESA in J10B, why would they integrate it instead of just upgrading the KJ 10 unti AESA is ready? Why add a 3rd radar type to a single fighter? :what:

No, he said J10A & B could be upgraded with AESA from the C version which will come only in the C version. If PAF wants J10 around the time MMRCA will be inducted, they have to take the B version with PESA radar. That's the problem with the fighter, too much is still unknown to really say how capable it really will be, because there are too less official statements on it.

bold part is the problem for India , as they dont know the capabilities of these fighters, MMRCA is not a issue with us, we know what these fighters are capable off, we will select what is good and not known by indians :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom