What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest Pakistan should buy used f16s upgrade them in turkey to the latest configurations they can. j10 is not a necessity, rather work should be done in to developing latter blocks of jf17 in to more potent one.
I agree Definitely if FC20 has time we should be focussing on current possibilities or options.

to be honest Pakistan should buy used f16s upgrade them in turkey to the latest configurations they can. j10 is not a necessity, rather work should be done in to developing latter blocks of jf17 in to more potent one.

F-16 is an american product. Given the already very bad sour relationship between each other, you are still asking them to get more American product? Somebody even give a thanks for yr post??

Are you all ignorance or what?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/185888-pakistan-bar-cia-operations-its-territory.html

J-10 of cos is necessity. J-10 advanced aerodyamic using canard allows high speed tight turning is something F-16 cannot do it...

F-16 is an american product. Given the already very bad sour relationship between each other, you are still asking them to get more American product? Somebody even give a thanks for yr post??

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/185888-pakistan-bar-cia-operations-its-territory.html

J-10 of cos is necessity. J-10 advanced aerodyamic using canard allows high speed tight turning is something F-16 cannot do it...

Buddy, there's no shortage of american stooges in Pakistan. Their task is to disrupt Pakistan's defence capabilities, when there's no chance of that they try to misguide. Every Muslim country has these bugs.

The infrastructure for F-16 is already in place that us why many in PAF if not all favors F-16 over anything else. But yes considering how swiftly the relationship between the Pakistan and the US has deteriorated, the ones we have got are the last one. Future lies with the JF-17 and of course the J-10 aka FC-20. Lets see when and how quickly the Government can arrange funds for the FC-20......probably in the next term.

If PAF agrees with you, they will be the ultimate failure!
Ok now 36 J10 will make Paf successful? first of all i said let the FC20 get mature till than focus on what we can have. I never said dont buy J10. lolx PAF will be ultimate failure Buahahhahhahhh

any usefull link that confirms that we are getting soon this aircraft

Ok now 36 J10 will make Paf successful? first of all i said let the FC20 get mature till than focus on what we can have. I never said dont buy J10. lolx PAF will be ultimate failure Buahahhahhahhh

originally plan is to procure even a large fleet of F-16 but PAF scale down the plan. As for the reason, i need not to repeat again.
As for the F-16 deal, it was signed during Mushaff reign. I don't forsee they are reversing their current plan and go back for more F-16.

When the first Rafale will be delivered to IAF? Late 2013/ early2014? How many years will it take to produce and induct all of them in IAF? 8-10 years I believe.

The bracket PAF set for induction of J-10s is greatly dependent on MMRCA induction in IAF. PAF has no other choice but to go for J-10s, cabinet committee for defence has given permission for this deal long time ago, what more we want?

When the first Rafale will be delivered to IAF? Late 2013/ early2014? How many years will it take to produce and induct all of them in IAF? 8-10 years I believe.

The bracket PAF set for induction of J-10s is greatly dependent on MMRCA induction in IAF. PAF has no other choice but to go for J-10s, cabinet committee for defence has given permission for this deal long time ago, what more we want?
What about Super Sukhoi's? No plan to counter it? Or is FC-20 so good that it can take them both at the same time.
BTW isn't it high time that you guys moved on from platform-based counter measures to system-based ones.

i dont think usa will be too concerned with few used f16s in paf inventory its not f22 we are talking about plus pakistan have been able to keep their f16s flying in past under similar circumstances i dnt see it as a big problem

for now no other fighter than j10 and jf17

i dont think usa will be too concerned with few used f16s in paf inventory its not f22 we are talking about plus pakistan have been able to keep their f16s flying in past under similar circumstances i dnt see it as a big problem

It is indeed a big concern, Stop yr suggestion of more F-16 for PAF. PAF F-16 flying under sanction lack the BVR upgrade and many are flying at not full abilites which hamper its abilites during Kargil War.

This time the relationship sour is more with hatred and mistrust rather than Pakistan nuclear ambition. It will be more serious than the last one. Seeking more F-16 means seeking your own death.

US this time will not turn a blind eye of Turkish secret aid of parts for PAF during sanction times.
They will threaten Turkey if US decide to sanction Pakistan.

Also you need to consider, there is the possibilities of Pakistan and US trading blow if drone attack is getting out of hand.

PAF definitely need to consider war with US.

sir any link would be highly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom