What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny...I did not see any official source..that Pakistan will get J10.....is it day dreaming?

day dreaming? comparing things to induction of LCA are you?

last i remember Indians used to make a huge fuss on JF-17 it became reality, when the time comes this will also become reality Insha Allah, i personally think you should be more concerned about LCA rather than criticizing us one our modernization program no matter how lame it may sound to you

day dreaming? comparing things to induction of LCA are you?

last i remember Indians used to make a huge fuss on JF-17 it became reality, when the time comes this will also become reality Insha Allah, i personally think you should be more concerned about LCA rather than criticizing us one our modernization program no matter how lame it may sound to you
HUGE PHUSS is very common these days specially with fanboys examples
1.PN intrested in j11.
2.pN getting qing class Chinese submarines.
3.Pakistan has many icbms but not showing it.
4.Pakistan is purchasing j10b.
5.pN is purchasing German 214.
thanks for your concerns over LCA.

1.PN intrested in j11.
thanks for your concerns over LCA.

image-axd.jpg

can someone plz call fire brigade for our Indian friend plzzzzzz :flame:

any answer sir anything u got other than delutions?

every thing take time sir.... Pakistan being a nuclear power is also a delusion for many years..... jf-17 is also a delusion........ sub manufacturing , cruse missiles, f22 frigates , al khalid u can name them but they all came to really but took time........
i know we are short of cash we having a struggling economy can,t afford much at this time but u never know what we can came up with .....................
now regarding points u have mention
1. PN never show any intrust in J 11 not any reliable source tells us until now
2. talks on Chines subs were on but will take time
3. we opted for Chines subs in large num and may be with 2nd strike capability so 214 was not considered and cash is another imp factor
4. And about j 10B when did chines said that they are giving us or we said that we are not getting them????? ur MRCA took how many year to just select? induction will still took many years so sir came up with some thing good rather just point towards same things that have been discused over and over again

1.PN intrested in j11.

thanks for your concerns over LCA.[/B]

I agree, there has been too much noise over these baseless and unofficial claims, pages after pages of discussions, and in the end we find out its NOT CONFIRMED or ITS NOT HAPPENING.

I agree, there has been too much noise over these baseless and unofficial claims, pages after pages of discussions, and in the end we find out its NOT CONFIRMED or ITS NOT HAPPENING.

thanks ,I have no problems with Pakistan acquiring some defence equipment but we are discussing something which has no official confirmations as u said.

Why do we have to discuss these things over and over again. 99.9% of the stuff is written on Wikipedia. Let J-10 land in Pakistan then we'll talk.

Mate You Saying JF17 Blk II will use a AESA ? Can you back your post by some credible link ?
just saying In advance" now don't come up with Chinese AWACS development. FYI developing a AESA for AWACS and For a fighter are two different things.

On J10B i think it'll mount a PESA for now.

My posts regarding the JF-17 comes from Eagle Hannan, a credible engineer who works in Nanjing.

Grande Strategy

Chinese Avionics Advances Ripple Throughout Asia | Defense News | defensenews.com

I did, but you obviously wasn't about Europe RBE 2 AESA, Vixen AESA, CESAR AESA, several civil AESA radars, AESA modules for EWS systems and increased jamming modes... all these techs are available for years too. But you have to understand that Europe is not 1 nation, but a continent and that Europe has not a combined defence budget but many smaller for each countries. That's why the techs that are availabe, don't enter serial production there. It's simply naiv to say they are not developing a 5th gen fighter so China is ahead, because you have to look at the industrial know how and experience only and with an unbiased view the result is very clear!

Europe is not known to possess the wind tunnels, technologies, integral components such as very powerful engines, or the industrial capability to build fifth generation fighters. Whether they are able to do so if they did remains a separate story.

:disagree: Which shows how mistaken you are, because the first AESAs were fitted in Rafale and EF in the early 2000s, so what does it tell you about Europes industrial development capability in this field and how far ahead they are?

Wrong. The first RBE2 AESA just rolled off the line for the Rafale.

Active Array Radar For Rafale Fighter Aircraft Delivered By Thales | Ottawa Citizen

Eurofighter will receive AESA by 2015

Eurofighter and Euroradar confirm that the Typhoon will get its AESA radar by 2015

For comparison, China's first airborne AESA entered service in 2004.

Rafale, Eurofighter may still more advanced then J-10, but in view of the terrible economic situation in Europe, the further improvement of Rafale and Eurofighter will likely fall behind J-10. Thanks to the project of J-20, China aero industry will soon surpass Europe and catch up with USA...

Rafale, Eurofighter may still more advanced then J-10, but in view of the terrible economic situation in Europe, the further improvement of Rafale and Eurofighter will likely fall behind J-10. Thanks to the project of J-20, China aero industry will soon surpass Europe and catch up with USA...
How so? Please explain with sources and links

Sir J-10 B is equal ant to Rafale and close to Euorofighter and Pakistan is planning to get more than 100 J-10 B because Pakistan needs to have at least 3 different platforms in its Air Force

Sir J-10 B is equal ant to Rafale and close to Euorofighter and Pakistan is planning to get more than 100 J-10 B because Pakistan needs to have at least 3 different platforms in its Air Force
But the order was for 36 J10B aircrafts..Even that order is not confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom