Pakistan gave 1 F-16 to China to make J-10... Of course we will get it
o really Mr james bond
we give access Chinese to f-16s what you can do
now happy if not than cry

@fatman17

Here read article it says Pakistan gave F-16 to China

Chinese Air Force Gets New Jet
this is just propaganda yr

what is significant difference b\w pl-12 and sd-10 i think just naming difference
f-22p base upon type-053 frigate we just take some benefits from type-054a frigate
HOPE PAF WILL GET J-10B NOR J-10A

Talk about amateur. I am looking at the situation purely objectively. No independent expert would put to Rafale in the same league as the J-10. I don't care whether China made it, that isn't the point. Look back at Oscar's post- he knows his stuff and he agrees the J-10 isn't as good as the Rafale. Regarding combat scernios- be creative, what scernio do you see a 1:1 fight favouring the J-10?
problem is the defination of independent expert?
to you and europeans independent expert means europeans...
to USA and russia it means americans and russians..

if you think on the same line most chinese experts put the J-10b better than rafale or atleast comparable
and if you think on European lines, they even put the eurofighter better than F-35 on simulations?

fact are facts..china is develping fifth gen aircrfts so in the avionics field soon or later J-10 will surpass european fighters while with no sales ahead all European tec will come to stand still just like the russain tec did

Again you're sticking to the same thing (Like the last time about StrategyPage). Each platform has its limitations and advantages. It's the combination that synergises the overall affectiveness. Just consider a JFT doing CAS and J-10 Flying CAP over it. Both in their relative strenghts, maximum efficiency achieved.
JF-17 can kick J-10's arse according to PAF pilots and many people here & PAF would not buy J-10s.
Stratrgy Page? Oh you mean J-10 being a piece of maintenance intensive junk, see even strategy page acknowledges that.

FYI There is no J10 A production anymore , will be j10b now and for those that j10 is copy of f16 or what then let me remind you that What we see i mean the progress in missile and jets was all copy of germany (nazi) so we cant just say all modern fighter technology was copy of germany.

JF-17 can kick J-10's arse according to PAF pilots and many people here & PAF would not buy J-10s.
Stratrgy Page? Oh you mean J-10 being a piece of maintenance intensive junk, see even strategy page acknowledges that.

And please kindly state which PAF pilot are u referring to??

You are cutting in the middle of a logic train. Read from first.

Any source for this? Afaik there are still rumors about a PESA radar and not an AESA, so where did you get ranges from?

I would suggest you discard it, since I have it from the horse's mouth..and nothing more can be said.
However, the Chinese AESA is shaping up in high gear.. partly due to the emergence of the J-20 and another J-XX program.

As far as the range is concerned .. its stated in the same manner the SD-10's range is stated by such "horses"..
For the SD-10 they say.."Better than the AIM-120B"..
For the AESA in development they say.."Close to the Eurofighter"

Sir at least do some research Sir J-10 B was started by China on pressure from Pakistan because Pakistan wanted a better version from J-10 A so they went for J-10 B the only problem we are facing is our bad economy and nothing else if our economy would have been better than which we have we would have got them long before

be very true, have you ever gone for J10 or any other chinese ac if your economy was in good shape ?

be very true, have you ever gone for J10 or any other chinese ac if your economy was in good shape ?

The PAF actually loved the rafale.. but the french were asking too much for it.

Can't see the intakes clearly. I think J-10B will be the export version since it uses indigenous engines and will be equipped with PEA or AESA so it would be a better match for emerging 4.5 gen. fighters.

Can't see the intakes clearly. I think J-10B will be the export version since it uses indigenous engines and will be equipped with PEA or AESA so it would be a better match for emerging 4.5 gen. fighters.

It is confirmed. The radar is AESA. According to the manufacturer of an AESA, the radar matches exactly of what we saw in the J-10B. Besides, more than one insider confirmed that the AESA won over the PESA. The J-20 will use a more powerful variant of the AESA on the J-10B while the JF-17 BLock II will use a weaker variant. What interests me is that the AESA aboard the J-15 and J-11B are not based on the J-10B AESA and is instead a whole new line of radars.

^^^ world yet to see any operational Chinese AESA in any fighter aircraft

It is confirmed. The radar is AESA. According to the manufacturer of an AESA, the radar matches exactly of what we saw in the J-10B. Besides, more than one insider confirmed that the AESA won over the PESA. The J-20 will use a more powerful variant of the AESA on the J-10B while the JF-17 BLock II will use a weaker variant. What interests me is that the AESA aboard the J-15 and J-11B are not based on the J-10B AESA and is instead a whole new line of radars.

Mate You Saying JF17 Blk II will use a AESA ? Can you back your post by some credible link ?
just saying In advance" now don't come up with Chinese AWACS development. FYI developing a AESA for AWACS and For a fighter are two different things.

On J10B i think it'll mount a PESA for now.

Mate You Saying JF17 Blk II will use a AESA ? Can you back your post by some credible link ?
just saying In advance" now don't come up with Chinese AWACS development. FYI developing a AESA for AWACS and For a fighter are two different things.

No plans yet for AESA in JF-17 Batch-II.

No plans yet for AESA in JF-17 Batch-II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom