What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

this is another slap on the face of india and its lies ..just assume an airforce who has lost his best jet (f16) hit down by his adversary ?? do u all think it would be easy to return their pilot? opposition and people of pakistan will kill I.k ...but the truth is ..it didnt happend , india lied.

If Nawaz Sharif had ordered release of Kulbhoshan .. .would you praised him similarly?

Kalbhusan is a different ballgame. However if Yousuf R. Gillani or Shaukat Aziz released this pilot I'd praise them too. Mian Saanp on the other hand with his Jindal contacts, secret Modi meetings and foolish statements against national security is a snake.

I never had any hope from this moron IK. I thought Musharraf was coward (didn't do any thing after Indians shot down our Atlantic plane) but IK has brought us utter disgrace by unconditionally presenting hard earned war booty back to the enemy in a plate. What a shame and disgrace for this nation. People thought him a Maseeha but he turned out to be a darpoke lumari.

Indian Media again shown their ugly face
Pak We are releasing Abhinandan as pease gesture

NDTV Imran Khan promised to return Abhinandan tomorrow
Zee News Modi ka masterstroke wapis aayega Abhinandan
Times Now Finally pressure of Times Now worked on Pak
Republic India brings Imran to his knees

What India is thinking right now. They are celebrating their victory as Pakistan decided to send back the Indian pilot because of international pressure.

#WingCommandarAbhinandan #SayNoToWar #WelcomeBackAbhinandan #AbhinandanIsBack

Yeah diplomatic point by selling a nation' dignity. F**king coward fool. This idiot chose a slippery slope for himself and this nation. He will be now continuously pushed down by Modi. Tomorrow IK will be forced to score another diplomatic victory by hand over Pakistani citizens like Hafiz Saeed and JeM chief. What a shame.

Now look at Pakistan and our leader imran Khan

Indian used the same old excuse that western countries use “terror camps” to justify its attack on Pakistan, how dare they

Pakistan is a sovereign country and not a Middle Eastern soft target it prides itself on its Air Force and armed forces in general

Pakistan took the attack and responded in my opinion too lightly but never the less taught India a good lesson

Then this is where Pakistan showed its true colours the pilots were treated with full RESPECT given tea and not tortured like India does

True mercy and professionalism shown

Then we handed him back with our heads very high

This shows be our friend and don’t attack

But if you do we are game and we will take you down

For India a humiliation is enough for the next 15 generations

Today Pakistan’s efforts paid off and all that training and hard work has given fruits

I just wonder what was going through the IAF in those first minutes when they found out the Pakistani Air Force got the jump on two of thier jets

A master class performance live long you lions

Congrats to all Pakistanis

The details of PAF pilot of the F 16. The pilot who was killed by Wg Cdr Abhinandan has been now identified by PAF as Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din of No 19 Squadron (Sherdils) flying F-16 A/B. He was the son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations) .

Wish they would have applied same pressure for Kulbushan Yadev. Just try it out.

Back
Top Bottom