What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

Don’t know why we in so hurry to release that piece of sxit pilot who intentionally crossed over to harm us, keep that sxit till indian elections are over and release his sorry axx videos every week address Hindu awam.

Hi , without getting into details. We have Given the message----For G00d (Indian public)--For bad (RSS Mafia) it's Bad.
And
The Pakistanis who are trumpeting to hold (Pilot) for 3 months. Please, I request them all, If the decision has been made & announced then kindly respect those WORDS. We usually criticize WEST for its Interest Oriented policy and In the west, we're taken as Guardian of EASTERN traditions.
Interestingly
A few years back Indian Gov signed MoU to play Cricket Series with Pakistan, we, unfortunately, took them naive just like ourselves-----If you moved into Past again, India also signed Indus Water Treaty. Also, took the matter into UN to uphold the rights according to the wishes of the state of Kashmir----So at the points table, they stand at -3:0
Taken into Account
I suggest upholding the Stupid decision and won't stain your points table history for mere one Soul

Sure. Its a peace gesture. Entire world believes you PMIK.

Our international stature has more importance at this point of time, as we have to stand up again after the years of damage to our image and institutions.

Indians will believe anything, from surgical strikes to air strike and killing of 350+ ppl at an imaginary camp. Keeping the extremist mindset, BJP will win the elections again and probably Modi will be re-elected.

3/4 years of stability in Pakistan and we will be fully ready.

Internationally it will.
It's all about the image in the world.

Yes it could have been, but Pakistan has the upper hand still.
We shot down 2 enemy aircraft and some ground military targets during peace time.

It much more than what we expected or our enemy expected. They will have to absorb this slap on the face now.
We have slapped them infront of the whole world, and no one is blaming Pakistan. Isn't this a big achievement.

I disagree that we have slapped the in front of the whole world --- because the whole world believes that we shot down an ancient Mig21 and they shot down our F-16. Of course their story is a lie and they offer no proof, but nobody cares.

The only "proof" offered of anything is a missile cap --- which could be from the downing of their jets or from the PAF ground attack. But nobody cares about the details.

Just like the world labels us the grand evil behind state sponsorship of terrorism while turning a complete blind eye to India's well known sponsorship of Baloch terrorism. We gave "the world" (the UN) exhaustive dossiers on RAW's support to Baloch terrorists and guess what happened ---- absolutely nothing.

Dear friends read my posts again on this topic.

Our soldiers fought and when you fight damages are common. Fortunately our pilot survived. BUT YOU GUYS NEVER PUT UP ANY FIGHT. You surrendered every time without fight. Very obviously your PM and your Military is accepting defeat without a fight. If you have a tiny brain read it. You have lost , you have lost to the extent that there is no will even to put up a fight. Again your country does not have the will even to fight, you losers ! dont bluff , If you deny deny with fact. Or else go and listen to your PMs speech, he can tell you.

Now India will not even care to put military to defeat you. You have 100% lost diplomatically , militarily. Period.
Well our PM is also is not above our law, a pakistani citizen has put a pettetion in Islamabad high court against the release of the Indian PILOT and he is not going any where at all, we ill kerp him so, Thts what's called period ?

I'm sure no one likes him cause he speaks truth with no political or personal agendas and right now he is a million percent correct listen to him pls, the one and only Mr Zaid Hamid.

Hi , without getting into details. We have Given the message----For G00d (Indian public)--For bad (RSS Mafia) it's Bad.
And
The Pakistanis who are trumpeting to hold (Pilot) for 3 months. Please, I request them all, If the decision has been made & announced then kindly respect those WORDS. We usually criticize WEST for its Interest Oriented policy and In the west, we're taken as Guardian of EASTERN traditions.
Interestingly
A few years back Indian Gov signed MoU to play Cricket Series with Pakistan, we, unfortunately, took them naive just like ourselves-----If you moved into Past again, India also signed Indus Water Treaty. Also, took the matter into UN to uphold the rights according to the wishes of the state of Kashmir----So at the points table, they stand at -3:0
Taken into Account
I suggest upholding the Stupid decision and won't stain your points table history for mere one Soul
Wars can't be won with some good messeges thy just need courage in. The battle field and Thts it

Sure. Its a peace gesture. Entire world believes you PMIK.
Yes nice but his release been challenged in Islamabad high court and tht pilot is nt going any where at least today

c72404e7-5817-482f-84a8-214711e74ca1.jpg

I dont have a problem releasing the pilot, but it should be delayed due to blood thirsty bharti's not backing down as we speak, moti and thier media who are crackheads have hidden agenda against Pakistan and that has been unfulfilled.

if you look at RSS maps it shows Pakistan as part of Akhand Bharat, IKneeds to understand Bharti's only understand force not peace.

And by doing this he's only enhancing Pak's positive image in front of the world. Pak needs to have this positive image especially considering the fact that it wants to attract foreign investors to turnaround its economy.

He's a state person not a military man. That's how he should talk just like his PM talked yesterday.
Dam the positive image!!!! what not has Pakistan done for US and West in Afghanistan. The result zero...

Actually India who is a blue eyed boy, with the support of West has stepped into the shoes of Israel. Like desipte the armless Palestinians get killed but they are terrorist...similarly the armless Kashmiri's get killed but still they are labelled as terrorist and for no reason Pakistan becomes their accomplice.

This is the fallout of 911 and this is not going away.

Why hasn't anybody asked Modi, the butcher of Gujarat a single question. He is the actual terrorist whose hands are tanted wirh blood of innocent Muslims of Guhrat and not too long ago even US denied him a visa.

I don't know whts the dam reference u are up to , but leme tell u, I'm not a internet tiger same as you, I hve serve my country in sea of blood and fire, and still I'm on some private jobs with some very powerful institutions of pakistan but as a private citizen, I hve my rights to share my opinions which many may not agree but many will

:)

I don't know whts the dam reference u are up to , but leme tell u, I'm not a internet tiger same as you, I hve serve my country in sea of blood and fire, and still I'm on some private jobs with some very powerful institutions of pakistan but as a private citizen, I hve my rights to share my opinions which many may not agree but many will
hmmm

Back
Top Bottom