What's new

Pakistan will play a Baseball match against Israel in September

We used to play baseball in high school (intermediate) from Shaheen College PAF. All schools and colleges under federal board had both men and women teams, and we used to have inter college tournaments circa 1983-84

Baseball in Pakistan? I havent even seen baseball equipement in any sports shop even :p:

It is the first time I have heard about the baseball team of Pakistan and how the hell it reached 23 rank is a miracle or hard work
probably they bribed the baseball governing body

didn't read the whole thread, cant read urdu.. where's the venue for the game ?

But would not expect Pakistan to be amoung them

:o::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::p::p::p:

lol I just have 3 bombs dropped on me ,
1. Pakistan have baseball team
2. We are ranked 23
3. We are in world qualifiers

just wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

May we do Best in this Format of Support "Ameen":smitten::smitten::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

We Were Runners Up In Street Child Football World Cup As Well But Nobody Gives A Damn About These Souls

http://tribune.com.pk/story/691980/...title-but-pakistani-kids-win-a-lot-of-hearts/

These Kids Are Not Your Average Mummy Daddy.They Studied In The Most Brilliant Educational Institute In The World

The School of Hard Knocks

But Being The Wonderful Idiots That We Are We Will Continue to Shower These Comedians With Affection,Love and Most of All Money :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

ahmed-shehzad.jpg

umar_akmal_selfie.jpg

Last edited:
No one cares about baseball in Pakistan despite being regional champions its cricket or nothing :D

Yeah I guess the typical 'KILL ALL JEWS' Pakistani's won't show up, but I am fairly certain the 'KILL ALL MUSLIM'S' Israeli's will.

Baseball has literally no following outside US and Canada. What baseball to us is Cricket for them :D

That Still Doesn't Change The Fact That We Are Top 5 In Asia :angel::angel::lol::lol:

probably they bribed the baseball governing body

Except For PCB All Sports Bodies In Pakistan Are In Dire Straits Why Can't You Have Faith That Your Fellow Countrymen Can Work Hard And Overcome Odds.Read My Post on Page 4

Last edited:
September comes:

ISRAELI AND PAKISTANI CROWDS CLASH AT BASEBALL GAME!

Well I haven't been to a baseball game in a long time...but one of the souvenirs you could buy was a mini baseball bat.

bat-blank_1.jpg

Can come in handy when things get out of control. Banned on airplanes but handed out by the hundreds at games...oh and they sell beer at games too. Alcohol and clubs for the masses!

Last edited:
Looks like a chance for Pakistan to crush Israel! And for a Zionist like me to applaud such an achievement to boot!
Wish granted, knock yourself out :rofl:
Amir Khan Vs Dimitry Salita.

Well I haven't been to a baseball game in a long time...but one of the souvenirs you could buy was a mini baseball bat.

bat-blank_1.jpg

Can come in handy when things get out of control. Banned on airplanes but handed out by the hundreds at games...oh and they sell beer at games too. Alcohol and clubs for the masses!

DRUNK FIGHT! DRUNK FIGHT! DRUNK FIGHT!

Thanks for confirming.

It only adds to the suspicion of Pakistanis about the motives of Qadyani movement, not because of their beliefs but allegiance to their motherland.

Here is the middle finger, dance over it.

I am quoting the article. Put your reading glasses on and read.

There is already a Isreali member here confirmed presensce of Qadyanis around 2000 of them in Haifa! So my dear terrorist, tell me how come Pakistani nationals, ended up in Isreal, in these numbers, when we dont recognize this entity.
@waz @WAJsal could you please book this Taimoor guy for spreading hate even this thread in soprt section. Thanks
On topic I'm very good in basebal @Zibago could coach if they need:p:

Back
Top Bottom