What's new

Pakistan will play a Baseball match against Israel in September

September comes:

ISRAELI AND PAKISTANI CROWDS CLASH AT BASEBALL GAME!

Hilarious. Maybe Pakistan will fair better in Baseball than cricket. :p:

September comes:

ISRAELI AND PAKISTANI CROWDS CLASH AT BASEBALL GAME!
No one cares about baseball in Pakistan despite being regional champions its cricket or nothing :D

Looks like a chance for Pakistan to crush Israel! And for a Zionist like me to applaud such an achievement to boot!
Funny you are the only one seeing it as a religious clash most Pakistanis dont care about baseball

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a chance for Pakistan to crush Israel! And for a Zionist like me to applaud such an achievement to boot!

Chill out dude, I dont like mixing sports and politics. May the better team win.

:o::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::p::p::p:

lol I just have 3 bombs dropped on me ,
1. Pakistan have baseball team
2. We are ranked 23
3. We are in world qualifiers

just wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

May we do Best in this Format of Support "Ameen":smitten::smitten::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Wow so we've a baseball team and ranks at no.23:what: well that's good all the best to them than and guys just ignore some trolls here report them and move on don't reply

Our cricket players are our greatest ambassadors! They persuade the Indians to love us by losing every match against them lol let's see if our baseball players do the same with Israel :bunny:

Wow this news is surprising and amazing at a time......
but wish just wish that Pakistan Football team reach a rank like this, 32 bhi chaley ga :ashamed:

With Misbah and a little imagination we can come up and pioneer a 'Test' version of baseball. Instead of 3 strikes there will be 20 strikes. That should make things interesting.

Back
Top Bottom