What's new

Pakistan Will Not Fight The War Imposed By USA Anymore: Pakistani Foreign Minister; Khawaja Asif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Every time i read posts from Posters in Pakistan I freaking start laughing like a hyena. When US was coming out one statement a day against Pakistan and Pakistani officials were quiet then posts were like "hamarey leader kuty harami so rehey hain, koi jawab ne dtea, bek gye hain, bus chori hi chori ker rehy hain, ya Allah is Pakistan ka kya hoga and bla bla". Now that he speaks so we have posts like in this thread. What a intellectual decay i see everyday.

last thing i need is foreign minister to bleb everything in public
he needs to be Pakistan centric and smart rather than confrontational

this is not pakistani poltics
A clear emphatic unambiguous statement sets Pakistan's new foreign policy. Well done to Mr Asif. At last a minister who speaks what needs to be said , but not sure if there is anything behind it.

he is a f#cking toff
What's a toff?

he is a f#cking toff
I don’t understand, how is him being undiplomatic and crass equivalent to him being a toff?

Also I really like he line that many Pakistani posters have taken on this thread about showing diplomatic balance.

What's a toff?

It’s a pejorative British slang often associated with British aristocratic landed gentry or someone who has a supercilious nature.

FATF is not run by USA.If you don't take indiscriminate action against all terrorist groups on your soil,UN sanctions will come after FATF blacklist.EU is already considering its own trade sanctions.

FATF is not run by USA.If you don't take indiscriminate action against all terrorist groups on your soil,UN sanctions will come after FATF blacklist.EU is already considering its own trade sanctions.

I don’t think any of this will have any credible result. Pakistan has been emboldened by its Chinese partnership and by the willingness of other players such as Russia and Iran willing to come to the table.

I don’t think any of this will have any credible result. Pakistan has been emboldened by its Chinese partnership and by the willingness of other players such as Russia and Iran willing to come to the table.

Don't forget Turkey too!

When will foreign minister learn that you cannot play religion cards in global diplomacy.
Ummah Chummah ideology made you reach to current state of affairs, thats good only inside OIC
Learn from China, mind personal matter and grow.

Can’t take this guy serious. He’s just giving a lollipop to public.

When will foreign minister learn that you cannot play religion cards in global diplomacy.
Ummah Chummah ideology made you reach to current state of affairs, thats good only inside OIC
Exactly, mind your business and move on.

Oh pull up your rss shorts and swing your stick. Drink a warm fresh cup of cow pis5 and calm the eff down

Khawaja Asif said it right. But now is the time to walk to talk. Talking is not enough. We need action.
Lol pretty much it's either we're collaborating with the Americans or we're completely going against them. The same people say the same shit to fit their narrative at the time.
We are already walking the talk. That is evident from the hot and cold being blown by Trump and others. But walking the talk doesn't really mean waging a war or even resorting to confrontation with US. Far from that, our best national interest will be better served only when we refuse acting as a proxy. We can still cooperate with US for facilitating US pull out from Afghanistan. But if they want us to kill Pakistanis and/or Afghanis because they are fighting against US forces then, sorry, no cannot do that. If Afghanis are a threat to US forces in Afghanistan, its between the US and Afghanis. Nothing to do with us. And stop that hoax of sanctuaries of terrrists in Pakistan. It's already too exposed to believe in by the world community. When you go and kill people in their own houses, streets, and cities after invading and occupying their lands, what you expect from them? Sorry, Pakistan cannot help you killing more Afghanis and Pakisanis. That is a not waging a war against US. Rather it is not offering our blood/lives to support a brutal occupation power in Afghanistan and committing war crimes. Asharaf Ghani and other Afghan officials are bloody idiots acting as mere puppets. You want to stop fighting in Afghanistan, publicly ask foreign forces to leave and join hands with Afghan resistance. That has better chances of success to bring peace in your country than trying to eliminating Afghan resistance, which will never happen.

Can’t take this guy serious. He’s just giving a lollipop to public.
An elected government has to follow public sentiments. That was demonstrated at two occasions. The US president makes five phone calls with carrot and stick to an elected prime minister (I don't care how bad that PM was or is - he was elected in a due electoral process). The president ends up getting disappointed. Now look at the second episode. A secretary of state calls just once at mid-night (no courtesy at all) to a mighty military dictator with just a stick (didn't even bother to include a carrot in the talk - he knew the real worth of a badmash dictator) and the dictator bows down with his pants down offering much more than what was even ordered to him.

You don't take the Pak FM seriously? It's your problem - a common phenomenon with boot-lickers. But the world looks at and treats representative leaders differently than treating an appointee that turned rogue and became a ruler. World power treat the latter as an employee and not as a leader.

Last edited:
Is this not the Gent who threatens everyone with Nuke attacks. If I recollect he even threatened to nuke some country in EU (I forget which one).

Also, an odd statement about looking out for Pakistan first. Was he not doing so all this while or does he mean by it that Pakistan will double down and use the terror groups to attack us in Afghanistan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom