What's new

Pakistan Will Not Fight The War Imposed By USA Anymore: Pakistani Foreign Minister; Khawaja Asif

I don’t understand, how is him being undiplomatic and crass equivalent to him being a toff?

Also I really like he line that many Pakistani posters have taken on this thread about showing diplomatic balance.

It’s a pejorative British slang often associated with British aristocratic landed gentry or someone who has a supercilious nature.

Do you know anything about his past?

When will foreign minister learn that you cannot play religion cards in global diplomacy.
Ummah Chummah ideology made you reach to current state of affairs, thats good only inside OIC
Learn from China, mind personal matter and grow.
We will play the card where needed.. you can buzz off because this should be none of your concern

We are already walking the talk. That is evident from the hot and cold being blown by Trump and others. But walking the talk doesn't really mean waging a war or even resorting to confrontation with US. Far from that, our best national interest will be better served only when we refuse acting as a proxy. We can still cooperate with US for facilitating US pull out from Afghanistan. But if they want us to kill Pakistanis and/or Afghanis because they are fighting against US forces then, sorry, no cannot do that. If Afghanis are a threat to US forces in Afghanistan, its between the US and Afghanis. Nothing to do with us. And stop that hoax of sanctuaries of terrrists in Pakistan. It's already too exposed to believe in by the world community. When you go and kill people in their own houses, streets, and cities after invading and occupying their lands, what you expect from them? Sorry, Pakistan cannot help you killing more Afghanis and Pakisanis. That is a not waging a war against US. Rather it is not offering our blood/lives to support a brutal occupation power in Afghanistan and committing war crimes. Asharaf Ghani and other Afghan officials are bloody idiots acting as mere puppets. You want to stop fighting in Afghanistan, publicly ask foreign forces to leave and join hands with Afghan resistance. That has better chances of success to bring peace in your country than trying to eliminating Afghan resistance, which will never happen.

An elected government has to follow public sentiments. That was demonstrated at two occasions. The US president makes five phone calls with carrot and stick to an elected prime minister (I don't care how bad that PM was or is - he was elected in a due electoral process). The president ends up getting disappointed. Now look at the second episode. A secretary of state calls just once at mid-night (no courtesy at all) to a mighty military dictator with just a stick (didn't even bother to include a carrot in the talk - he knew the real worth of a badmash dictator) and the dictator bows down with his pants down offering much more than what was even ordered to him.

You don't take the Pak FM seriously? It's your problem - a common phenomenon with boot-lickers. But the world looks at and treats representative leaders differently than treating an appointee that turned rogue and became a ruler. World power treat the latter as an employee and not as a leader.

Apnay Ghar mei kutta bhi sher hai. Can he say the same when he meets high ranking officials from USA? All I see him blabbering infront of them. I’m not here to decide who’s better between political or military leadership. I’m just saying because of ppl like Khawaja Asif and Nawaz Sharif United States bullies Pakistan. Instead of him giving such statements, Pakistan should’ve taken a tough decision to charge USA for using its land and air right away when Donald Trump froze the funds. That was a he best chance to make more $$ from Americans than the funds given to Pakistan. That would do a lot better to make Americans pack up quick, leave the region and better for Pakistan economy. People need to stop taking lollipops from these hypocrites. We all knew back in 07, 08 what he’s talking about now. Dude is behind a decade.

Apnay Ghar mei kutta bhi sher hai. Can he say the same when he meets high ranking officials from USA? All I see him blabbering infront of them. I’m not here to decide who’s better between political or military leadership. I’m just saying because of ppl like Khawaja Asif and Nawaz Sharif United States bullies Pakistan. Instead of him giving such statements, Pakistan should’ve taken a tough decision to charge USA for using its land and air right away when Donald Trump froze the funds. That was a he best chance to make more $$ from Americans than the funds given to Pakistan. That would do a lot better to make Americans pack up quick, leave the region and better for Pakistan economy. People need to stop taking lollipops from these hypocrites. We all knew back in 07, 08 what he’s talking about now. Dude is behind a decade.
Agreed with bold part.

Apnay Ghar mei kutta bhi sher hai. Can he say the same when he meets high ranking officials from USA? All I see him blabbering infront of them. I’m not here to decide who’s better between political or military leadership. I’m just saying because of ppl like Khawaja Asif and Nawaz Sharif United States bullies Pakistan. Instead of him giving such statements, Pakistan should’ve taken a tough decision to charge USA for using its land and air right away when Donald Trump froze the funds. That was the best chance to make more $$ from Americans than the funds given to Pakistan. That would do a lot better to make Americans pack up quick, leave the region and better for Pakistan economy. People need to stop taking lollipops from these hypocrites. We all knew back in 07, 08 what he’s talking about now. Dude is behind a decade.

Back
Top Bottom