What's new

Pakistan will not allow India's regional hegemony: Aziz

Pathetic attempt to try and prove Pakistan is not been sidetracked and left behind by their rival India.

Pakistanis shouting they won't let India dominate the region.

Foolish people they already do and have done for fifty years.

I don't see the Pakistan ocean anywhere.

I don't see Pakistani actors on posters in India.

I don't see global leaders flocking to Pakistan.

I don't see Pakistani flag in saichen.

I dont see Pakistan in brics table

I do t see Pakistan in s top gdp chart anywhere.

I could go on and on .

What's the point I think you will get the picture

What the hell has china s.s export figures got to do with Pakistan or India.

Another desperate attempt to tell us Pakistanis are breathing.

Your leaders are worried by Indian rise it's plain to see

News for you, rate of rape is 15 times more in Pakistan in comparison to India.
Top 10 Countries with Highest Rape Crime in 2014

"India is the place where sexual assault is rapidly increasing. Recently a medical student of 23 years turned out to be the victim of a gang in a bus. The identity of the girl was not disclosed. She was thrown out of the bus after the rape. She was taken to the Singapore Hospital and she died there after struggling a lot." Source: Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime | List Top Tens

India is top listed country in rape crime. If your have any doubt google it. @guyhandz read it carefully.

$ 2.3 trillion AND COUNTING. GDP

$356 Billion and counting. FOREX

India is already the Regional Power.

THATS WHY THE LAST THREE USA PRESIDENTS FLEW OVER YOUR COUNTRY STRIAGHT TO NEW DELHI.

That's WHY india is a BRICS nation.

That's why not a single ARAB or muslim country will side with you against india.

India LAST YEAR OVERTOOK both Russia & Canada to have the 8th Largest GDP on the planet

By 2016 THEY OVER Itlay to become the 7th Largest GDP

By 2020 they take over France & UK to become . the 5th Largest.

You cant stop what NATURE INTENDED

DENY IT BUT YOU KNOW IT TRUE IT IN YOUR FACE EVERYDAY

I agree, India will be a Vedic superpower by 2030 and everyone will have white servants

Pathetic attempt to try and prove Pakistan is not been sidetracked and left behind by their rival India.

Pakistanis shouting they won't let India dominate the region.

Foolish people they already do and have done for fifty years.

I don't see the Pakistan ocean anywhere.

I don't see Pakistani actors on posters in India.

I don't see global leaders flocking to Pakistan.

I don't see Pakistani flag in saichen.

I dont see Pakistan in brics table

I do t see Pakistan in s top gdp chart anywhere.

I could go on and on .

What's the point I think you will get the picture

What the hell has china s.s export figures got to do with Pakistan or India.

Another desperate attempt to tell us Pakistanis are breathing.

Your leaders are worried by Indian rise it's plain to see

Yeah, but I don't see India in UNSC or even a important nation in world affairs. You are just another third world cash cow. Dumb Indian with inferiority complex after getting beat up and enslaved for 1000+ years.

"India is the place where sexual assault is rapidly increasing. Recently a medical student of 23 years turned out to be the victim of a gang in a bus. The identity of the girl was not disclosed. She was thrown out of the bus after the rape. She was taken to the Singapore Hospital and she died there after struggling a lot." Source: Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime | List Top Tens

India is top listed country in rape crime. If your have any doubt google it. @guyhandz read it carefully.

Pakistan is the dead body rape capital in the world!

Girl’s body removed from grave with intent to rape: Police - The Express Tribune

Shocking!!!!! Dead Bodies Raped in Graveyard in Pakistan | News of Delhi

Graveyard caretaker held for necrophilia | Pakistan Today

Corpse of Pakistani Teenager Exhumed From Grave and Sexually Assaulted

स्वाभिमान आन्दोलन भारत : Rape of dead bodies in Graveyard in Pakistan

A Pakistani man who raped with dead women in Graveyard -

And here it is.. some top 10 list from some run-of-the-mill wordpress site trying to earn some ad money. Am I supposed to be impressed ? Is that the same website that lists top 10 Juicers ? FYI, I can share some of the top-10 lists featuring Pakistan that will make your hair curl...
So far as statistics are concerned :

No. of rape per 100,000 in Pakistan : 28.8

No. of rape per 100,000 in India : 1.8

Rape statistics

References ? They are present in the same page in the link.

Last edited:
And here it is.. some top 10 list from some run-of-the-mill wordpress site trying to earn some ad money. I'm supposed to take that as a proof of something ? FYI, I can share some of the top-10 lists featuring Pakistan that will make your hair curl...

Rape statistics

Thats because around 99% of rapes go unreported in india. Most Indians would rather videotape a rape incident rather than stop it

Thats because around 99% of rapes go unreported in india. Most Indians would rather videotape a rape incident rather than stop it

And who exactly came up with this information ? How does Pakistan fair in that front ? FYI, India ranks better than Pakistan so far as press freedom is concerned, India has much more powerful and independent news agencies, India has more internet, TV, and newsprint media access and usage.

And who exactly came up with this information ? How does Pakistan fair in that front ? FYI, India ranks better than Pakistan so far as press freedom is concerned, India has much more powerful and independent news agencies, India has more internet, TV, and newsprint media access and usage.

Are you retarded? Each and every news media is controlled by Press Trust India in India.\

India has the most biased news sources in the world, you can see that by the yellow journalism and xenophobia they propagate. In fact a news media first has to report their article to PTI, have it approved and then it can publish it.

Not to mention no freedom of speech for Kashmiris at all.

pakistani media is way more free

And here it is.. some top 10 list from some run-of-the-mill wordpress site trying to earn some ad money. Am I supposed to be impressed ? Is that the same website that lists top 10 Juicers ? FYI, I can share some of the top-10 lists featuring Pakistan that will make your hair curl...

Rape statistics

That means 16 time more rapes in Pakistan than India....wow
we are not even counting animals here

That means 16 time more rapes in Pakistan than India....wow
we are not even counting animals here

99% of rapes go unreported in India
Also, domestic rape is not considered rape in India

Do you really think a nation of 1.2 billion could have 16x less rapes than a nation of 200 million? Especiaslly when half of the news coming from india is rape related?

Is this real life? Is this Vedic logic

Are you retarded? Each and every news media is controlled by Press Trust India in India.\

India has the most biased news sources in the world, you can see that by the yellow journalism and xenophobia they propagate. In fact a news media first has to report their article to PTI, have it approved and then it can publish it.

Are you delusional or is it a Pakistani think in general ? Source of your information ? Outcome of mental masturbation ?

come out of your well ....2015 World Press Freedom Index

India - 136 rank
Pakistan - 159 rank

Do you really think a nation of 1.2 billion could have 16x less rapes than a nation of 200 million? Especiaslly when half of the news coming from india is rape related?

Are you illiterate ? Go read the source again, it's expressed as number per 100,000.

enjoy your cave

Are you illiterate ? Go read the source again, it's expressed as number per 100,000.
you cant fight with madarsa logic

Are you delusional or is it a Pakistani think in general ? Source of your information ? Outcome of mental masturbation ?

What do you mean source lmao. Every news article in India starts with (PTI)

come out of your well ....2015 World Press Freedom Index

India - 136 rank
Pakistan - 159 rank

list Must have been made by an indian

And….?

enjoy your cave

you cant fight with madarsa logic

right, vedic logic best

When Indira Gandhi, India’s prime minister, declared a state of emergency on June 25, 1975, she immediately imposed strict censorship of the press. With defiant exceptions, much of the press caved in quickly to the new rules, prompting L.K. Advani, one of the founders of the Bharatiya Janata Party, who was jailed during the emergency, to comment later: “You were merely asked to bend, but you chose to crawl.”

Press censorship seems to be back with a vengeance in India, this time imposed not by direct government fiat but by powerful private owners and politicians. First, there were the phone calls recorded by tax investigators in 2009 between Niira Radia, a lobbyist for some of India’s most powerful corporations, and members of the media elite that revealed a dismayingly cozy relationship between the two. Last year, the Parliament’s Standing Committee on Information Technology issued its report on the scandal of “paid news,” in which political parties buy coverage.

More recently, media owners are bringing direct pressure on journalists to curb reporting or change editorial direction. Several prominent journalists have been pushed out of their jobs or have resigned in protest because they refused to go along. In October, Siddharth Varadarajan left The Hindu after the newspaper’s owner took over editorial direction. Hartosh Singh Bal was fired by Open magazine in November over the protests of his editor, Manu Joseph, who himself resigned in January.

The newspaper DNA pulled an article off its website this month by Rana Ayyub that was critical of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s appointment of Amit Shah to head the Bharatiya Janata Party, citing the charges of murder, among other crimes, for which Mr. Shah is still technically on trial.

The world of Indian television was shaken by the resignations this month of Rajdeep Sardesai and Sagarika Ghose after their employer, TV18 Broadcast Ltd., was purchased in May by Reliance Industries Ltd., headed by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani. TV18 has partnerships with the global media operations CNN, CNBC, Viacom, A&E Networks and Forbes magazine.

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India is promising that it will release recommendations on regulating media cross-ownership next month. The aim should be to make ownership of media companies in India transparent to the public, which is not the case now.

In February, Reporters Without Borders ranked India as one of the most restrictive countries in the world for press freedom. India’s government has a responsibility to act to protect the free press before corporate consolidation and private censorship further erode citizens’ right to know.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom