What's new

Pakistan will not allow India's regional hegemony: Aziz

By extension China being a major player in the region has exports more than India's entire economy. $2.21 trillion export vs total Indian GDP of $1.88 trillion ( 2 trillion as per new reports).

AM-BJ042B_CHIND_G_20150515052412.jpg

11 Numbers Showing India Has a Long Way to Go to Become the Next China - India Real Time - WSJ

A large GDP makes a country developed and prosperous, is that what you're trying to imply? If that's the case than Qatar's entire GDP is $203 billions, means 10 times smaller than Indian GDP but yet it's a high income country and conversely India is lower middle income country. Even Indians go to aforesaid country for better jobs, Interesting isn't it?

So what's your point?

India's population is 5x that of the Pakistan's population - a good indicator of country's economy is it's GDP per capita. As per recent data there's a marginal deference between per capita GDP of two countries. Keep that in mind unlike India Pakistan is fighting a war against terrorism, the country is facing worst form of terrorism for a decade now. Despite all the odds Pakistan is still progressing!
Compare with Pakistan na,

Why become a cheerleader?

Yeah I agree, india def is progressing very fast. Both economically and militarily. I heard you guys caught Jupiter and Venus a few months back and a pigeon a few days back spying on you. Those should def. count as big achievements, both one of a kind in the world.

We caught Mars already, next is a mission to the Sun. Mission to Venus is also in the pipeline. Soon!

We caught Mars already, next is a mission to the Sun. Mission to Venus is also in the pipeline. Soon!

I knew only you had it in you. No one else in the world can accomplish that much.
I wonder if you guys ever get embarrassed of your fck ups or maybe its become a second nature to be okay with them.

Yeah I agree, india def is progressing very fast. Both economically and militarily. I heard you guys caught Jupiter and Venus a few months back and a pigeon a few days back spying on you. Those should def. count as big achievements, both one of a kind in the world.

Please try to avoid flame baits.

I knew only you had it in you. No one else in the world can accomplish that much.
I wonder if you guys ever get embarrassed of your fck ups or maybe its become a second nature to be okay with them.

Enough about the progress of India. Its enormous. Now lets talk about Pakistan, hows your scooter engine coming?

Please try to avoid flame baits.

Its a genuine question. Do you feel proud of catching a bird and chamel spying on you? Or the fact that after 6 months your astronomical agency saved your army from a possible of year long planetary chase?

Enough about the progress of India. Its enormous. Now lets talk about Pakistan, hows your scooter engine coming?

No one claimed Pakistan flying in the clouds. Maybe pull that head back from arse and hop back to earth where India only dreams of super power everyday and isnt.

However, extreme poverty remained high at over 20 percent in six economies: Bangladesh (43.3 percent), the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) (33.9 percent), India (32.7 percent), Nepal (24.8 percent), Turkmenistan (24.8 percent), and Pakistan (21.0 percent).

Its a genuine question. Do you feel proud of catching a bird and chamel spying on you? Or the fact that after 6 months your astronomical agency saved your army from a possible of year long planetary chase?

To laugh or not to laugh, that is the question. Let these agencies do their job. Not anything and everything has to be measured in the scale of pride and ego.

To laugh or not to laugh, that is the question. Let these agencies do their job. Not anything and everything has to be measured in the scale of pride and ego.

Even stupidity? I think a kid not obsessed with Pakistan could tell your agencies to grow up. I am glad you people remain dumb after mistakes. This is the Duper power we should be afraid of :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom