What's new

Pakistan will not allow India's regional hegemony: Aziz

I agree, India will be a Vedic superpower by 2030 and everyone will have white servants

Yeah, but I don't see India in UNSC or even a important nation in world affairs. You are just another third world cash cow. Dumb Indian with inferiority complex after getting beat up and enslaved for 1000+ years.

Do any one have microscope, where is pakistan !

Potential superpowers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What do you mean source lmao. Every news article in India starts with (PTI)
In short, nothing to back up = mental masturbation.

list Must have been made by an indian
Pakistanis do love their conspiracy theories. Does it help you to sleep better at night ?
Ask that to a 4th grader, not me. He will teach you how to calculate percentage.

Failed state index pakistan was 13 in 2013 and 10 in 2014, any guess in 2015 ?

Richard Guy
38 upvotes by Yasir Mehmood, Rudrama Seeta, Vijayaraghavan Iyengar, (more)

As someone fairly neutral in this matter who has spent some time in both countries, I can offer the following observation:

Pakistan is more ordered than India. It is slightly tidier and cleaner, with significantly better management of public spaces. Lahore is beautifully planted, for example. Now the majority of the planting may be marigolds but what marigolds and in what number! Though still mayhem compared to my country, the driving in Pakistan is somewhat better than in much of India ; the roads are less crowded ; the vehicles are of slightly higher standard. The bureaucracy is similarly insane but slightly less impenetrable in Pakistan. There is, in short, the gentlest hint in Pakistan that there is some sort of plan, somewhere.

National management of resources. Now this is possibly going to be damnation with slight praise but nonetheless... India is a disaster in respect of managing its considerable resources. Yes, it is big and the population is huge - it must be extremely challenging sorting out a national strategy for anything. But India is so rich in resources, so replete with potential, so diverse in its wealth and yet it so palpably fails to sort anything out that narrows the disparity between national wealth and personal poverty. Pakistan by contrast is far more limited. There are fewer resources, a narrower geo-climatic range and there's an even higher proportion of land you can't do anythng much with (mountains and desert). Yes, the load shedding problem is an absolute disgrace (but they have those problems in India too). Yes, everything in Pakistan seems to be owned by the military-industrial complex. But the canal system in Pakistan truly is a wonder. The roads function most of the time. The disparities between rich and poor may be much the same but the disparities between poor and poorest don't seem to be as stark - there are far fewer beggars in Pakistan and far fewer visibly starving or homeless people. There is less of a sense of utter hopelessness than one experiences sometimes in India.

India however does have the lick on Pakistan in many ways so don't confuse this answer for partisanship! My wife may be Pakistani but I have very great love and respect for India too. Please read some of my other answers on the sub-continent before leaping to any conclusions!

I didn't realize we needed Pakistan's permission for this. I don't thing the Indian Pm know about this because he is pretty much doing whatever he wants to .

So they accepted Indian hegemony between the time when india had nukes and they didn't?

Nahin, toh kya karloge be?Cina ko toh hum sambhalenge,Dekhte rehna, kaise tumhara bade bhai, Cheen Ulat Palat ke hamare se Sakhila sambandh mein aa jayega.

Stupid? Na. It was HILARIOUS. Showed us what India really is. How that nation works.
Ek Pigeon se kya ho gaya, Did we forget Carrier Pigeons used in WWI? So no we are not taking any chances with anything, but We taking all chances with you ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom