What's new

Pakistan will not accept India as UNSC permanent member: Nawaz

The world civilization in progress, trying to step backwards move is disastrous, hope you understand

@SrNair

You are right .But you dont know what we are dealing in here.A bunch of people with 7 th century idea is acting as tools of some across the border.
Whatever it is we cant compromise our integrity and sovreignity.So we will follow
our own plan.We are a peaceloving nation but when the push come to the shove we will leave that conscience.

How can India become a UNSC member when it refuses to enforce UN mandate in Kashmir. What signal does this send to the world.

If India gets a permanent seat then Pakistan must declare war on India and nuke it.
nuke a nuclear power several times bigger than you and also our neighbor? must be a death wish lol

Pakistan can leave the UN and Commonwealth Group when India is accepted as a Permanent M ember in the Security Council. By doing so Pakistan can join terrorist groups like Is and promote terrorism without much impediments

You are right .But you dont know what we are dealing in here.A bunch of people with 7 th century idea is acting as tools of some across the border.
Whatever it is we cant compromise our integrity and sovreignity.So we will follow
our own plan.We are a peaceloving nation but when the push come to the shove we will leave that conscience.
The British director script have the tragedy of India and Pakistan

Last edited:
The British director script have the tragedy of India and Pakistan

But now it seems as a blessing in disguise.And a perfect example to the world that what would happen if you create a nation in the name of religion.
Challenges always increase our strength and unity.During partition both were same.But now one is outclassed other in every field.

How can India become a UNSC member when it refuses to enforce UN mandate in Kashmir. What signal does this send to the world.

If India gets a permanent seat then Pakistan must declare war on India and nuke it.
the only one not adhering to the UNSC resolution on Kashmir is Pakistan, read the resolution before mindlessly spouting inaccuracies.

As per UN Charter No resolution can be passed against Security Counsel Members
Thanks

I did not know this.

But how is the resolution ' against ' India ? It simply is a resolution that a) Is not enforceable and b) Not practically possible anymore with China also in it .

I want a new club lol :D
It should comprise of US,Russia,China and India ....RICU :unsure:

I'm giving one example against it....

China waged war on UN sanctioned force in Korea.

US and other powers violated UN decisions multiple times...

Shortage of 15000 officers is not that big deal for us.Millions of youth are here if there is an emergency.
We need professionals as our officers.Unfortunately our professionals have a lots of job opportunities with big salaries in India itself.So our GoI also spiking up the salary package and shortage will clear within few years.

We 24x7 power supply and opportunities in here.
Like I mentioned before I have family members that fly to India for corporate business and India also has water shortages, load shedding in many areas, sewarage problems. Some flats in Bombay even need motors to pump water. Please do not try to fool us, we know India is very dirty in general. There are places that are up to mark with latest building codes/standards but the dirty majority India is there, just like all developing countries.

Like I mentioned before I have family members that fly to India for corporate business and India also has water shortages, load shedding in many areas, sewarage problems. Some flats in Bombay even need motors to pump water. Please do not try to fool us, we know India is very dirty in general. There are places that are up to mark with latest building codes/standards but the dirty majority India is there, just like all developing countries.

So what ?
Did I ask anything about your corporate relatives ?
As an Indian I know India several times better than you.
Yes India is still a developing country and developed status for 1.3 billion people would take some time.
Have you ever been in Mysore ,Banglore?
That is only some flats but there is a lot of other flats in there with world standard.At least we dont a difficult to wait for one week for petrol and majority time power outage.

All I am saying your PM claiming this only for your domestic consumption.We wont be equal .Except those nukes you are just equal one of our state.

Back
Top Bottom