What's new

Pakistan will Join BRICS: China, Russia , South africa and Brazil are agree

Great how many billions is Pakistan adding in BRICS bank ?Cost close to 20 billion USD for each member in coming years.

Can you think of a greater Non performing asset to extend a loan to than Greece ?

Greece population is just 11 million and ran up a credit card of 300 million limit. Their average per capita debt is around $38,000.

Now looking for another bank to issue more credit. LOL

All lenders are not equal. Each have their own capabilities. What EU cannot do with Greece, BRICS can do.

What Greece need is more than a loan...with loan, it needs a market to sell its products to earn to repay loan. EU is pretty saturated market. Most of the EU policies regarding paying loan is deep budget cuts and huge taxes, While BRICS can provide a market for Greece's exports and make it stand again on its feet to repay loan through earnings than through budget cuts and huge taxes

Besides tourism, what else runs the Greek economy ?

The manufacturing base is low.

For entry into Brics they have to Contribute Some Equal Share into BRICS Bank India share is 100 Billion $ I wonder if Pakistan Can afford Such Huge amount. Are they ???

Great how many billions is Pakistan adding in BRICS bank ?Cost close to 20 billion USD for each member in coming years.
They will charge 20 Billions :D
After adding all the loan amount they have only 18 billion reserve :D ...better economy than India...you know :D

Please give one source about where it is written that china, russia, south-africa and brazil are agreed for pakistan

nice way to escape now :D.....poor pakistani...sapna puro nahi hua :D

and why dont you give me one source where it says this is not happening? Just because you said so or me denying it wont make much difference so hold on your horses and let the summit conclude!

I think SCO is misinterpreted as BRICS by the Media...At present, Pakistan clearly doesnt quality to secure a membership at BRICS....

And, Pak is already spoiling SAARC group out of their obsession with India so its better keep them out of any grouping..let them be only Islamic nation Pakistan!

Indonesia,Turkey,Mexico,Nigeria are much more deserving

Indonesia, Turkey...Yes.

May be Mexico (but they are US backyard).

Nigeria isn't more developed than Pakistan.

Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey should be in BRICS.

Its too early to call for brics.
Becoming sco member is more authentic than above.

Back
Top Bottom