What's new

Pakistan will Join BRICS: China, Russia , South africa and Brazil are agree

I would not mind if Pakistan joins, but the factor should be based on GDP and growth rates.

Im sure Pakistan can join after 6-7 years, if terrorism drops

In which way SCO better than BRICS, both have China and Russia common keeping aside, then comes central asian countries in SCO which there role as economic,political,geographical dimensions are insignificant.In BRICS its added with representation of India, Brazil from south america and South Africa from African continent.Central asian's are not emerging economical giants neither much population.BRICS also have a new banking system.
did he used word " BETTER" any where ?
Beating a dead horse ?

PDF is such a comedy place. :-)
Your comment says a lot about the mentality of endians, who cant seem to stop coming over.. :)

BRICS are the emerging nation just behind developed nations. Pakistan does not qualify for that. But like china wants to be a part of SARC, Pakistan can aspire to be a member of BRICS though it does not fit into the criterion.

Jeez.. thanks for showing your concern of what we fit into! Your obsession is much appreciated.

Jeez.. thanks for showing your concern of what we fit into! Your obsession is much appreciated.

If it is my obsession than you should try for G7 Why Brics?

I'm certain poverty in India is less than the U.S., per Vedic calculation..

I am talking about World bank calculation and not that concentration camp calculation.

You endians really dont have anything better to do? This is a Pakistani forum, where an article by Pakistani media about Pakistan joining so and so group has been shared, and you cant help getting your knickers twisted. Thus my use of the term obsession.

And hey, we may not even be a member of UN... or may apply for permanent seat at the security council, stop being so frigging obsessed about us! Jeez!

I am talking about World bank calculation and not that concentration camp calculation.
if really using the world bank standards, your primitive India would have more than 60% living under poverty```but your feudal lord's vedic figure gives otherwise``

in terms of commodity consumption, electricity consumption, middle-income goods consumption and high protein food consumption, you primitive slum is a fifth of China consumes `````

India will be the biggest supporter if Pakistan joins BRICS.

Oh really??You seems to know every thing.Nawaz sharif trying to establish good relations with russia,Belarus ,turkmanistan,kazakistan,afghanistan.U think he don't know anything about that.He is more experienced then our establishment idiots in those affairs.

@Sunan Nawaz sharif trying to establish good relations with russia???? lol Russia-Pak relations got restored in Musharraf days around 2006 and it was Russia that reactivated them. Nawaz was sitting in Jeddah those days and completely out of the picture.. I dont claim to know everything but when sheer absurdity is flaunted around by nooras for pind-public consumption the rebuttal needs to come hard for an ultimate e-chihtrol.

You endians really dont have anything better to do? This is a Pakistani forum, where an article by Pakistani media about Pakistan joining so and so group has been shared, and you cant help getting your knickers twisted. Thus my use of the term obsession.

And hey, we may not even be a member of UN... or may apply for permanent seat at the security council, stop being so frigging obsessed about us! Jeez!

I have said this on this forum before and I will say it again. This is the internet. Not your house. All your comments are here for public viewing. If you choose to badmouth India on this place, we are bound to respond. Just read comment# 3 on this thread. One of your compatriots is getting so excited over a hoax and dragging India into the discussion. We chimed in.

May I ask why?
It's a cultural thing sir, in India it is believed that when something or someone is very beautiful there are chances of "buri nazar". Now to prevent someone from buri nazar a black spot is made on his/her face. BRICS has become beautiful and needs it's black spot too. So India will support Pak entry. :p: Just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom