What's new

Pakistan will get weapons according to pakistan demand: Russian official

Thats a big game Now a days russia truly onderstand that pakistan is only country thats have ability to leads in ASIA. so

In my humble opinion, Russia is playing smart, they know the future of Pak-China block is going to be "THE WAY" to future so they are trying to build confidence and become strategic stakeholder in the process, they also know that Indians are going to enjoy conventional arms supremacy against Pakistan for some time in future and Pakistan will remain in need of high tech conventional weapons for any aggression from India so Russians would love to fill the vacuum created by USA for high tech arms and equipment and hence would be in a position to influence Pakistan in future, Russian would never need to pay in dollars to Pakistan for benefiting from the economic corridor, rather, they would pay in the form of Gas/Arms etc thus opening new market of 200 Million people of Pakistan as their potential Gas and Defence Equipment customers.

Where's the source.... when i enter this ttle to google.. i get only one source from defence.pk.. wth!!

Hahaha One awfully photoshopped photo and some next level Urdu photo from apparently world renowned 'TheNewsTribe' but no link or source and some members here have gone crazy. :tup:

Well I don't think Pakistan is ever getting flankers....Because First of all they would seriously face opposition from around the world....And even if they get it, It won't be in huge numbers because we already know about the defence budget.....India is gonna get seriously pissed off at our time tested and long time ally russia.

India is also getting an akula sub, S-400 missile defence etc.

Who's saying Pakistan would Get Flankers in 00's it would be just 36-52 max

russia-weapons-jpg.268252

Badhai ho !

after getting su35 now gunning for Sukhoi PAKFA !

Suna hai abhi 8 Squadron of F16 bhi USA se mil gaye hain .. Shandar zindabad jabardast! 8-)
Just give you some relief....it is just 8 aircrafts; not 8 squadrons.....and India went berserk on this news and using all kinds of tactics (normally kind of attributed to prostitutes) to dissuade USA.....and ironically, Pakistani people are less than excited about getting F-16s.

Let each country worry for itself. While we have already responded to our part of worry, India better start taming Hindu Militants.

Hindu Militants ? really ......Yielding lathis = Pakistani Terrorist (suicide bombers, AK47) etc

I find it funny when murderers are compared as equivalent to loaf stealers.

You have cash, you should buy anything you wish ..till it is not harmful to seller. All the talk of emotional friendship amongst nations are silly and idiotic.

Each must find its own road.

Once the garbage of emotions are removed, you get actual stuff / minimum price. We south Asians should stop being emotional fools.

Note: - India can still block all sale to Pakistan and even Pakistan or any other country to India. You pay the cost and you get it. India has stopped paying the premium as it does not make any sense to Indians any more. With better stuff / technology available elsewhere.

Note: Between India and Pakistan , in future the issue would be numbers and not technology superiority. So would be the case between India and China.

Make in India therefore is the better bet in long term.

Hindu Militants ? really ......Yielding lathis = Pakistani Terrorist (suicide bombers, AK47) etc

I had deliberately used that word and am happy that i got the response i was hoping to. So if a militant kills by Lathi then he will not be considered as militant in India? Militancy is a mindset and is irrespective of any religious teachings/ social norms. It does not need a standard weapon to show itself.

Russian official have said to nawaiwaqt newspaper that Pakistan will get the weapons according to pakistan i demand

View attachment 268252
I would like to translate above in English for Indian members

Russian ambassador in Pakistan confirms sale of MI-35 to Pakistan and even answering a question to a journalist he replied whatever Pakistan requires we will provide including the top fighter jets.

Pakistan should buy two or three squadrons of SU-35 and two different type of Air Defence systems from Russia. I think we should buy at least 12 batteries of
images

and

vityaz-main1.jpg

S-350 Vityaz launcher (Image from Igor Korotchenko's Military Diary http

Zarvan bhai, Paison ka intezaam hai?

I had deliberately used that word and am happy that i got the response i was hoping to. So if a militant kills by Lathi then he will not be considered as militant in India? Militancy is a mindset and is irrespective of any religious teachings/ social norms. It does not need a standard weapon to show itself.

You be happy with your suicide bombers and the minor consequences, and let us be happy with our lathi wielding militants and the LETHAL consequences :-).

Have a peacefully sleep comparing both and equating both.

Back
Top Bottom