What's new

Pakistan will get weapons according to pakistan demand: Russian official

Wow... all of them are quoting RIA Novosti which copied the quote from Pakistani media just like sputnik did.. why don't you post me the direct link from ria novosti

First of all check the Dates Lenta.ru posted this news on 9th July 2015 (Russian News not Pakistani Media)

Sputnik posted this news on 9th September 2015.... (Not Pakistani Media)

now how me any Pakistani Media posting this news before 9th July 2015 or 9th September 2015...

Pakistani Media just copied Sputnik News and posted news on 11 September 2015

Just give me a source of Pakistani media news about Su-35 before 9th July 2015

First of all check the Dates Lenta.ru posted this news on 9th July 2015 (Russian News not Pakistani Media)

Sputnik posted this news on 9th September 2015.... (Not Pakistani Media)

now how me any Pakistani Media posting this news before 9th July 2015 or 9th September 2015...

Pakistani Media just copied Sputnik News and posted news on 11 September 2015

Just give me a source of Pakistani media news about Su-35 before 9th July 2015

This news was floating in pakistani sources way before sep 9th... then sputnik copied it and mentioned/Added "AS PER PAKISTANI SOURCE" in their report..

here's the first thread in sep 5th
Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Su-35 to Pakistan? Probably Not.

and here's one where Russian Ambassador denying it

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

Here's one from Russian Embassy website.

Interview with the Minister-Counsellor and Deputy Chief of Mission of the Russian Embassy Mr Denis Alipov

So what... In the Nineties when India bought Mirages from France Russians offered Su-27 and mig-29 to the PAF... nothing new.. there was no official confirmation but some murmur which is well happening now since India rejected migs in MMRCA.. you'll see the confirmation in december.

July 11th

Russia going to sell SU 35 to Pakistan ?

This news was floating in pakistani sources way before sep 9th... then sputnik copied it and mentioned/Added "AS PER PAKISTANI SOURCE" in their report..

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

Interview with the Minister-Counsellor and Deputy Chief of Mission of the Russian Embassy Mr Denis Alipov

So what... In the Nineties when India bought Mirages from France Russians offered Su-27 and mig-29 to the PAF... nothing new.. there was no official confirmation but some murmur which is well happening now since India rejected migs in MMRCA.. you'll see the confirmation in december.

July 11th

i Said before 9th July and last was 11 july... lenta.ru posted this news on 9th July....

And you are saying is that Ambassador of Embassy which is in India knows more then Assistant of Putin and Foreign Minister? and Russian News posted news about Su-35 just like that WOW ?

Well ACM Sohail is Going to Russia in November we are waiting for that last time he visited USA news about 8 F-16 came now we are looking for his visit to Russia

i think russia might be using pakistan and it maybe in the benefit of india, China/russia are working together because they hate the US presence in the region, there testing the US because they know that Obama won't do anything. Once the US influence in pakistan has dyed down, the russians may develop a similar attitude with us as the USA did, they maybe open to selling us weaponry but economically india is a giant. theres something more to this then meets the eye. The russians haven't forgotten the cold war, they remember Pakistans role. I just have a bit of bad feeling about this.

July 11th

You missed the piece by Jane's, which apparently confirmed with a Pakistani official whether the PAF was interested or in talks over the Su-35. Whereas a standard media outlet should be taken with a grain of salt, a pay-to-read publication with a stake in being right such as Jane's is a different category.

Back
Top Bottom