What's new

Pakistan War on Terror 2.0: Solutions?

than why blame Pakistan or Afghanistan when Goras are killed by cavemen, it was Goras decision to get involve with them and weaponize them.

Americans paved this road for themselves as well, so blaming others own mess is typical characteristic of USA.

That is a different debate. USA was attacked on 9/11. USA took care of those who attacked it. No quarter asked, and none given.

here is how I view it. after the British left, Pakistan was entered into a remote colonial phase with the help of ayub khan. As the power shifts towards israel, there is an attempt to recognise our new master.

the military needs to be tamed. I kick myself for defending the military. all those who used to point out the weak link in Pakistan is the military. its true. its them alright.

This military needs to be tamed. That is the only solution.

Pakistan can deal with all problems as long as the military corporation is brought under control. The military corporation is completely out of control.

That is a different debate. USA was attacked on 9/11. USA took care of those who attacked it.
Attacked by the same America helped against USSR, and involvement in Afghanistan. America never took care of anything, spent 20 years and ran away leaving behind mess they created in Afghanistan to start with. its still haunting USA. and Pakistan has to deal with it.

Attacked by the same America helped against USSR, and involvement in Afghanistan. America never took care of anything, spent 20 years and ran away leaving behind mess they created in Afghanistan to start with. its still haunting USA. and Pakistan has to deal with it.

As I said, that is a different debate. I will stop here. This thread is about how Pakistan wants to deal with its situation.

This guy has no answers.

The first and last solution to Pakistan's problems is taming these out of control generals. Their woes are getting bigger by the day. These generals will drag Pakistan into abyss if they are not stopped.

As I said, that is a different debate. I will stop here. This thread is about how Pakistan wants to deal with its situation.
Afghanistan situation is not isolated to only Pakistan, as we established already. Afghanistan situation is not only created by Pakistan, its an Intentionally created mess, so playing innocent and blaming Pakistan is dishonesty of highest level.

Afghanistan situation is not isolated to only Pakistan, as we established already. Afghanistan situation is not only created by Pakistan, its an Intentionally created mess, so playing innocent and blaming Pakistan is dishonesty of highest level.

Where did I blame Pakistan? Pakistan took those decisions that it decided were in its best interests, as you noted as well. It will do so now too.

Why omit USSR? After all, the great and never ending game of international geopolitics is played by all. :D
USSR was the boogie man who was wetting Reagan pants and he had to invite Afghanis is white house to provide diapers. remember.

but, we were talking about this side of the fence.

USSR was the boogie man who was wetting Reagan pants and he had to invite Afghanis is white house to provide diapers. remember.

but, we were talking about this side of the fence.

Fence? There are no fences in this playground. :D

LOL. As if the other players are any less? :lol:
other players are nothing compare to USA, you are a smart and intelligent person, how many countries attacked, destroyed and killed innocent population by the innocent USA.

other players are nothing compare to USA, you are a smart and intelligent person, how many countries attacked, destroyed and killed innocent population by the innocent USA.

Oh, so you are just jealous because USA plays the game better than its rivals? Well, others can try harder and play it better to win. USA has no monopoly over success.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom