What's new

Pakistan War on Terror 2.0: Solutions?

@Enigma SIG

Pakistan is the only Nuclear Armed country IN THE WORLD that has active insurgencies within it's borders.

India too. 17 of them as my Pakistani friends keep telling me.

Regards

they prey on issues and conflicts that arise between sects. how do you intend to moderate that? i.e., stop a certain sect from badmouthing respectable personalities of other sects?
I will ask this question from my Hazara friends. every single one I know has lost one or more badmouthing family members of both genders and age group.

their victims include kids who couldn't even talk let alone badmouth Sahabah R.A

I guess they are guilty by association and it was a preemptive killing.

I wonder why LeJ and Sipah Sahabah joined TTP and Alqeda and started killing fellow Deobandis and Sunnis when we can't even think of such blasphemy? must be ghat cursed guilty by association.

might as well blowup Jinnahs last resting place, after all he also belonged to same bad mouthing sect. now I understand why JUI and Jamat Harami called him Kafir Azam and Pakistan Napakistan.

I will ask this question from my Hazara friends. every single one I know has lost one or more badmouthing family members of both genders and age group.

their victims include kids who couldn't even talk let alone badmouth Sahabah R.A

I guess they are guilty by association and it was a preemptive killing.

I wonder why LeJ and Sipah Sahabah joined TTP and Alqeda and started killing fellow Deobandis and Sunnis when we can't even think of such blasphemy? must be ghat cursed guilty by association.

might as well blowup Jinnahs last resting place, after all he also belonged to same bad mouthing sect. now I understand why JUI and Jamat Harami called him Kafir Azam and Pakistan Napakistan.
pissed off much? i havent supported terrorism anywhere, simply stated a root cause of hatred, btw never even mentioned any sect. chor ki daarhi main tinka?

as long as the abuse keeps going on, people will use it to promote extremism, that is what my point is. whether innocents are killed in it or not, it doesnt matter to these people. so to take away the motivation, you will have to moderate the hate speech. you will need to remove all hate filled literature, you will need to punish those who bad-mouth and abuse respected figures of others. if not, then there will be people who will abuse them in return, leading to more extremism and in-fighting. i dont know why you are failing this understand this simple point, and going on a pointless rant?

also, original jui (the one founded by molana shabbir usmani) actually supported muslim league, you have been reading too much incorrect history.

pissed off much? i havent supported terrorism anywhere, simply stated a root cause of hatred, btw never even mentioned any sect. chor ki daarhi main tinka?

as long as the abuse keeps going on, people will use it to promote extremism, that is what my point is. whether innocents are killed in it or not, it doesnt matter to these people. so to take away the motivation, you will have to moderate the hate speech. you will need to remove all hate filled literature, you will need to punish those who bad-mouth and abuse respected figures of others. if not, then there will be people who will abuse them in return, leading to more extremism and in-fighting. i dont know why you are failing this understand this simple point, and going on a pointless rant?

also, original jui (the one founded by molana shabbir usmani) actually supported muslim league, you have been reading too much incorrect history.
problem is
when you are judge Jury and executioner then problem will only go when you kill every single one of the accused.

our late Bughti never used religious honor to justify bloodshed.

he is known to have said for him
nothing better to see the lifeless corps of your enemies being dragged by jeeps while he beds with their women.

Lets put aside all the hyper playground slogans of "break the back", "snatch the eyes out", "shower them in their own blood" and discuss cold heart solutions to Pakistan's War on Terror 2.0. Here are cold facts:
  1. Pakistan is close to default
  2. Taliban will remain on our Western Borders
  3. India will remain on our Eastern Borders and will continue to fund anybody and everybody against us
  4. People of Baluchistan feel disenfranchised and feel that their riches are being exploited (East Pakistan 2.0)
  5. There are religious elements who are open to indoctrination and brainwashing
Feel free to add more issue and lets discuss solutions

6. Pathan disenfranchisement. Another East Pakistan 2.0

7. Pakistani establishment terrorism front against Pakistani civilians. Another enemy within.

To get out of this repetitive mess forever the following is a suggestion.

•More Provinces (Not Based on Language)
•Swift Justice System
•Land Reforms
•More Development in Least developed areas, jobs, industry.
•Repatriation of All those who have overstayed or are living illegally in Pakistan.
•Uniformed and well trained Para military.
•Uncompromising Border Management.

That’s about 70% of your problems gone.

Mods should seriously begin to monitor this forum as people with dubious intentions have taken hold of the forum and probably people who desparately want to see Pakistan vanish from the face of the earth.. This is people with dubious intention be very careful..

I will explain this to the low-IQ layman so listen carefully..

1. Afghanistan is a fuking black-hole nobody has gone in and come back the same or in some cases came out alive like Russia etc etc.. Pakistan bordering so close to Afghanistan will definitely mean an existential war if they ever collide with Afghanistan god forbid.. Pakistan can't coventionally defeat the IEA on these mountainous regions terrain this is out of question.. Afghanistan is one tough nut to crack if it was possible the Soviet Union and NATO would have cracked it but this is impossible especially for Pakistan..

The Americans want to fool Pakistan into suicide mission and then begin to arm the IEA and Pakistan both sides.. Once war begins IEA will magically have man-pads and stickers forcing things into stalemate meatgrinder and another Ukraine where Pakistan takes unnecessary losses and loss of recources.. Pakistan may not come out of it alive if it were to be foolishly goaded into such war it's enemies will not waste time in investing in Afghanistan war machine against them.. India will throw the book at Afghanistan and IEA arming them to the teeth even providing them BMs..

How can you be tricked into your own bait that you setup for other powers in the last 40 years and that is Pakistan's own bait and it knows how devestating it can be of all people..

2. IEA has nothing to do with TTP and have publically disowned them hence we shouldn't eagerly lap them into one. IEA doesn't want the existence of TTP more then Pakistan but if Pakistan was to force there way into Afghanistan that would trigger IEA into declaring war against Pakistan that would be stupidity..

3. From a stragetic point of view IEA is a major secret asset for Pakistan. If breach comes from the eastern borders they will function as war hounds and believe me. Once Punjab gets breached from the Eastern Border it will become the beginning of the end for India as the Afghans with Complete pakistani support would be to much for the gangus to stop conventionally who will eventually advance into India where the Indian army collapses against the furious Afghans allied with Pakistan as the Indians will be unable to match the grid and cunningness of the Pathans-Afghans-Punjabis.. Pakistan has to use them as cannon fodders but they will be to good at it and cut thru India in their first wave after Punjab province in Pakistan is attacked by the Indians bringing the fight inside India..

4. Don't fall into your own death-trap because if someone was to fall on his own bait that they setup as death-trap that would be idiotic..

5. Let the bait sit and wait for it for by Allah the Gangus will take it by miscaluclating things and mounting an attack on Punjab Pakistan and not today obviously but 25-30 years from now India is bound to commit a miscalculation from that frontier hence you wait patiently let him come to you and you surprise them.. Down the road from now 25-30 years the Gangus are bound to commit miscalculation with changing regimes in the far future

Last edited:
who else do we pin it on? they run absolutely everything and are the absolute authority in matters of the state.

they have eyes and ears on all affairs too. in a span of a year the efforts put into political engineering is the only effort we have seen.

I refuse to believe they were not privy to this fallacy in security deterioration.
there is no doubt or argument there.
but that is about half the truth.

We all need to be calm and United, these attacks are just knock our confidence, fear mongering tactics.

We will prevail, but we need to finish this problem for once and for all by going for the snakes head, top leadership.

Target top leadership through Afghan Assasins, Mercenaries, our own boys. Shoot to kill anyone who approaches the border fence, drive fear in to their hearts.

Do what you get paid for, do what is expected of you, do what you are trained to do, do what you took oath to do. No compromise.

To get out of this repetitive mess forever the following is a suggestion.

•More Provinces (Not Based on Language)
•Swift Justice System
•Land Reforms
•More Development in Least developed areas, jobs, industry.
•Repatriation of All those who have overstayed or are living illegally in Pakistan.
•Uniformed and well trained Para military.
•Uncompromising Border Management.

That’s about 70% of your problems gone.
^ This is facts.

I would like to add a strict focus on meritocracy in government institutions to have the most competent people managing things. Not tea and biscuit clueless types.

And nepotism and corruption must have severe consequences.

How about they don’t do the following

- Make deals with TTP
- Let Ehsanullah Ehsan and the likes go free
- Build narrative around Jinnah’s Pakistan and not Zia’s Pakistan
- Focus on education
- Strict accountability
- Institutions work within their prescribed framework

How about they don’t do the following

- Make deals with TTP
- Let Ehsanullah Ehsan and the likes go free
- Build narrative around Jinnah’s Pakistan and not Zia’s Pakistan
- Focus on education
- Strict accountability
- Institutions work within their prescribed framework
When you make deals usually that is taken as a sign of weakness, no deal with those who have conditions, deal with those who are willing to accept their crime and pay for it.

Basically throw her in a river if she drowns she is innocent, if she doesn’t drown then she is a witch, kill her.

That’s the only deal on the table.

as long as the abuse keeps going on, people will use it to promote extremism, that is what my point is. whether innocents are killed in it or not, it doesnt matter to these people. so to take away the motivation, you will have to moderate the hate speech.

Muslims really oughta stop getting triggered by "abuse". Kisi k kehne se kia hota hai lmao. The more you react, the more abuse comes online. Stop getting triggered = most problems solved. You really wanna go after little Thomas in the middle of focking no-where who made a snarky comment just to show him who's boss? You think the guys they abuse care?

I mean time-management isn't the strong suite of most of the people in this part of the world but damn that is going OUT OF WAY to get hold of someone's tongue and murder him for it.

These cavemen and many of their ilk are bastardizing Islam to a point it's not even funny anymore.

Let Him be the judge. People should do their fucking job and be a good follower, then ambassador for religion, not try to OWN the damn thing like you invented it in your garage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom