What's new

Pakistan War on Terror 2.0: Solutions?

It's the establishment's own laziness and incompetency that has made things boil this far.

Never monitoring the situation or taking notice until there's bomb blasts going off multiple times a day including in Islamabad. Establishment's laziness is to blame and their soft bhai-bhai attitude with Afghanistan.

If links are found of Afghanistan actively supporting TTP, they need to raise the cost. Every blast in Pakistan should mean a blast in Kabul via drone strike. Right up until they stop providing material support.

The establishment's and Taliban Khan's soft policies with terrorism and Afghan refugees is what brings us to this current situation.

Imran Khan was the only decent politician we had but too bad he is sympathetic towards terrorism and a hostile Afghanistan. Making him a security risk. Then we have some other corrupt bastards that are good for nothing. Literally no valid leadership in sight.

and what he created out of thin air, which was not already present?

We can take up that discussion in another thread, since going into those details will take this thread too far off topic.

On topic, it is Zia's legacy of Pakistan's involvement in Afghanistan that is causing headaches to this day.

We can take up that discussion in another thread, since going into those details will take this thread too far off topic.

On topic, it is Zia's legacy of Pakistan's involvement in Afghanistan that is causing headaches to this day.
and no foreign country was behind this?

its amazing the way military estab-lash-mant has taken the public for a ride for so long. the end result for unconditional love is this farce.

sometimes I wonder, the people who starve and cannot make ends meet. is it done by design! One has to retrospectively think about alot of the notions about the military estab-lash-mant.

Everyone has figured out the Pakistani army led by American generals. These generals don't have what it requires to navigate this country out of troubled waters. Anyone pinning their hopes on a bunch of useless generals is in for a bad ending.

Everyone has figured out the Pakistani army led by American generals. These generals don't have what it requires to navigate this country out of troubled waters. Anyone pinning their hopes on a bunch of useless generals is in for a bad ending.
what baffles me is, what benefit is there in keeping Pakistan in the 19th century? its clear that the crooks in government are imposed on the public! There is 0 free will or respect for the general public. The general public has starved itself to keep the military functioning.

This system only piles more debt on the general public and the general public is finally waking up to what's been done to them.

what baffles me is, what benefit is there in keeping Pakistan in the 19th century? its clear that the crooks in government are imposed on the public! There is 0 free will or respect for the general public. The general public has starved itself to keep the military functioning.

This system only piles more debt on the general public and the general public is finally waking up to what's been done to them.

These crooks are on their last legs. LOL according to some very wise member of this forum the Pakistani army can't even fight a war without US assistance because fighting a war is an expensive undertaking. The Pak army always requires funds from the outside to function during a war. This is the point that the army has reached now. If this isn't a lackey army I don't know what it is. An army that already sucks a major part of the GDP and deprives people from basic amenities.

The people of Pakistan have an incredible task ahead of them. If they want to remain enslaved by generals they should continue this facade. Otherwise be prepared for the same for generations to come. I am glad that I don't live in this country. This is terrible.

Last edited:

I want to thank Imran Khan for exposing this 21st century East India company.

Of course. Pakistan's road to hell is paved with the best of intentions, as the old adage goes. No doubt there.
than why blame Pakistan or Afghanistan when Goras are killed by cavemen, it was Goras decision to get involve with them and weaponize them.

Americans paved this road for themselves as well, so blaming others for own mess is typical characteristic of USA.

These crooks are on their last legs. LOL according to some very wise members of this forum the Pakistani army can't even fight a war without US assistance because fighting a war is an expensive undertaking.
here is how I view it. after the British left, Pakistan was entered into a remote colonial phase with the help of ayub khan. As the power shifts towards israel, there is an attempt to recognise our new master.

the military needs to be tamed. I kick myself for defending the military. all those who used to point out the weak link in Pakistan is the military. its true. its them alright.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom