What's new

Pakistan wants meaningful dialogue Not Photo Session with India

Mirage2000

Reaction score
FM asks India not to waste Pakistan's time​
Updated : Friday November 20 , 2009 5:25:19 PM

MULTAN: Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has asked India not to waste Pakistan’s time if it was not serious in carrying out bilateral talks with its neighbor, reported ARY NEWS.

Talking to newsmen here Friday, the FM said Pakistan wants result-oriented dialogue with India, adding that the bilateral talks between the neighboring countries are in the greater interest of the region.

“Pakistan wants fruitful discussion with India for the resolution of all outstanding disputes between the two nations rather than carrying out just photo sessions,” Qureshi added.

FM asks India not to waste Pakistan time,11/20/2009 9:43:30 PM

India not serious for talks: FO

Updated at: 1922 PST, Friday, November 20, 2009
08864453c50c68b3e9fb4e088df71ed9.gif

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office Spokesman Abdul Basit said India does not seem intent on initiating the composite talks with Pakistan, Geo News reports Friday.

In an interview today, the FO spokesman said if Pakistan and India do not hold talks, it would be tantamount to the accomplishment of the terrorists’ agenda.

Pakistan wishes the commencement of the composite talks with India, not just a photo session, adding his country wants fruitful negotiations with its neighbor.

The FO spokesman said if the negotiations are not jump-started, it would be a step forward towards the completion of terrorists’ agenda, adding it seems India does not want peace in the region and is not serious in resolution of issues relating Kashmir and water.

The FO spokesman Abdul Basit said India wants to dillydally the resolution of problems by jettisoning the negotiations.

India not serious for talks: FO - GEO.tv

Last edited:
Why should India be serious about talks or even spare time for a photo session? what, if anything, has the GoP done to combat the LeT and their ideology?

Nice finally. So we will have another Kargil in next 2-3 months.

No I think obama's joint statement did the trick the chinese may be pressuring te pakistanis to start the dialogue I think.Well China has more influence than USA

Nice finally. So we will have another Kargil in next 2-3 months.

Not a very wise words to write trust me you war is nothing good and you won't be writting this line if GOD forgives it happens. sorry to say but your country does need to get serious and come to the table.

Why should India be serious about talks or even spare time for a photo session? what, if anything, has the GoP done to combat the LeT and their ideology?

Wake up ! stop mixing words around this topic/thread is about dialouge about the two nations.. we are doing more then any other nation in the world is on on the wot and your so call ideology . funny that you tried to use big words but the dont even match up with your statment. We both need peace this is a prime example why we both can move on with anything blaming each other of this and that time to move on and stop dwelling on the past.

No I think obama's joint statement did the trick the chinese may be pressuring te pakistanis to start the dialogue I think.Well China has more influence than USA

No one has pressured us at all.. we have been wanting to come to the table for a long time now.. perhaps the pressure needs to come to india as from wat i have read in several diff news and shows whenever the US or UN or the world want to get india invloved with Pak in dialoug india always seems to say the same thing its not nice we dont want any others to be involved yet make alot of noise to get others involved to make Pak look bad .. stop these childesh games that have killed thousands on both sides and have spread haterd in the region time for peace and friendship.:coffee:

"Photo session is twist of Title " India does not want Dialogue till perpetrators o Mumbai attacks are brought to justice.

Till then only Photo sessions.

yoou india doesnt want third party as mediator while you are unable to solve problems with your talking partner pak due to your bigger nation superiority complex, how can this meaningless dialogue continue???

What miracles can a mediator produce in the case of India and Pakistan.

"Photo session is twist of Title " India does not want Dialogue till perpetrators o Mumbai attacks are brought to justice.

Well then perhaps india should stick to there bollywood movies & photo session's lol ! and stop making noise :blah: around the world and crying ! if you want peace you know where to come and how to come get with the prog india.:devil:

Not a very wise words to write trust me you war is nothing good and you won't be writting this line if GOD forgives it happens. sorry to say but your country does need to get serious and come to the table.

Why should we?What do we gain if we do that

Tell Pakistan not to use terror as state policy: Manmohan Singh to US

Indo-Asian News Service
Washington, November 20, 2009
First Published: 21:13 IST(20/11/2009)
Last Updated: 21:46 IST(20/11/2009)

Expressing concern about the rise of terrorism in Pakistan, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has said India would like the United States to use all its influence with Islamabad to stop using terror as an instrument of state policy.

"We have been the victims of Pakistan-aided, -abetted and -inspired terrorism for nearly 25 years," he said in an interview with Newsweek-Washington Post in New Delhi ahead of his state visit to the US.

"We would like the United States to use all its influence with Pakistan to desist from that path," he said in the interview to be published on Sunday when he lands here for a summit with President Barack Obama on November 24.

"Pakistan has nothing to fear from India. It's a tragedy that Pakistan has come to the point of using terror as an instrument of state policy," Manmohan Singh reiterating India's willingness to resolve all outstanding issues with Islamabad if it does not allow its territory to be used against India.

"We are committed to resolve all the outstanding issues with Pakistan through bilateral negotiations," he said. "Our only condition is that Pakistan should not allow its territory to be used for acts of terrorism against India."

"If Pakistan really honours that commitment, we can go back to negotiations to resolve all outstanding issues between us." Manmohan Singh said referring to his talks with the then Pakistan president Gen Pervez Musharraf.

"If you look at Mumbai, the Pakistanis apparently were not honouring the agreement," he said referring to the November 26, 2008, terror attacks by Pakistan based terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba.

"As far as the perpetrators of the Mumbai massacre are concerned, [Pakistan] has taken some steps but not enough," he added.

Asked whether he was worried about another Mumbai, Manmohnan Singh said: "Every day I receive intelligence reports saying that terrorists based in Pakistan are planning other similar acts."

On his assessment of the situation in Pakistan, the prime minister said: "We are concerned about the rise of terrorism in Pakistan."

Noting that India had been "the victims of Pakistan-sponsored terrorism for a long time", he said, "Now if the Taliban and Al Qaeda type of terror, which in the past was located in the FATA area [Federally Administered Tribal Areas] of Pakistan, gets transferred to the mainland of Pakistan, I think it has very serious consequences for our own security.

"We would not like terrorism to lead to a situation where the civilian government is only a nominal government," Manmohan Singh said.

Asked if that's the situation now, he said: "I'm not saying that's the situation now. But obviously Al Qaeda and the terrorists have a grip over several parts of Pakistan."

Asked if the Pakistanis were trying as hard as they can, the prime minister said he was not sure whether the United States and Pakistan have the same objectives in Afghanistan.

"Pakistan would like Afghanistan to be under its control. And they would like the United States to get out soon," Manmohan Singh said while "the US objectives are to get Pakistan to deal with the Taliban in Afghanistan.

"But I don't see Pakistan wholeheartedly in support of action against the Taliban in Afghanistan. They are of course taking action against the Taliban, but only when it threatens the supremacy of the army."

now, who is the US and the rest of the world going to believe? Pakistan's word (considering the present ground situation there and its history) or that of India's?

Why bother about Indians sufferings ? We only know "non state actors" come from only one country.

Cant help your self by saying hateful comments huh? thats why i know that you indians never want peace shame on you for that.. you could't back your words that made no sense so you said a nonsense statment lol a fast get away sorry boss you gota do better then that and that goes for your whole team here i wont let you and others bash PAK here . End of the story India needs to come to the table for peace and friendship its the best thing for both nations.:coffee:

Then we would also not mind the photo session after all what meaningful dialogue Indians can offer other than usual BS tactics.

You continue blowing hot and clod and we would like to create new ways for Kashmiris to visit their own country Kashmir.

Well the point is that if such Indian attitude continues there will surely be no dialouge with India till India agrees to an unconditional dialouge which Includes all issue including Kashmir and Indian terrorism in Swat,FATA and Balochistan.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom