What's new

Pakistan wants meaningful dialogue Not Photo Session with India

Cant help your self by saying hateful comments huh? thats why i know that you indians never want peace shame on you for that.. you could't back your words that made no sense so you said a nonsense statment lol a fast get away sorry boss you gota do better then that and that goes for your whole team i wont let you and others bash PAK here . End of the story India needs to come to the table for peace and friendship its the best thing for both nations.:coffee:

Best thing is to bring perpetrators of Mumbai attacks to justice why hold the peace for the sake of few people ? Carry the justice in your country.

an entity only asks for piece when it knows the other entity is strong.As it felt it was strong it never asked for it,rather it only tried to bully the other one

for war lovers.

Geez put a Graphic Warning on that link. Its disturbing.

Nobody here wants war, if they did, it would have happened immediately post 26/11 or even earlier. War is hell and hope that never happens in our subcontinent!

an entity only asks for piece when it knows the other entity is strong.As it felt it was strong it never asked for it,rather it only tried to bully the other one

so you mean we are weak just chil guys we are pakistanis come on air sea land we will kick very bad .every single pakistani will convert a solder when its come to india 7th nuclear missile power of 700000 army will welcome india with flowers? ok lets don't talk we will see what india can do.who many metters of kashmir india got back from 65?:lol:

Somebody please explain me what topics will they discuss when they met. Kashmir topic cannot be talked down. So what other topics will they discuss.

finally Pakistan use aggressive language .. now indian will understands because Indian think Pakistan coming to dialog table because Pakistan is weak.

Wake up ! stop mixing words around this topic/thread is about dialouge about the two nations.. we are doing more then any other nation in the world is on on the wot and your so call ideology . funny that you tried to use big words but the dont even match up with your statment. We both need peace this is a prime example why we both can move on with anything blaming each other of this and that time to move on and stop dwelling on the past.

You're the one that needs to wake up, there will be no dialogue until Pakistan cracks down hard on the LeT. I'm not talking about the TTP, I'm talking about the Lakshar-e-Taiba, has Pakistan taken any action against them? Your contribution to the war on terror means nothing to India if you aren't targeting India specific terror organizations.

What do you mean stop dwelling on the past? a year ago 10 Pakistanis killed 200 people in Bombay, Pakistan has still not accepted the bodies of the gunmen, why should we forget the past if Pakistan keeps stabbing us in the back?

I'm all for peace, god knows both our countries need it, but if Pakistan doesn't reign in on the LeT and other groups targeting India then it will be the one responsible for whatever comes next.

stil there is no proove given to pakistani court as you sir pakistan has now best ever justice courts in his history.we arrest them send them court but nothing happen because of no evidence.if you think we hand over to india then you better wait until day of justice.we will never ever hand over you a single pakistani ever.

so you mean we are weak just chil guys we are pakistanis come on air sea land we will kick very bad .every single pakistani will convert a solder when its come to india 7th nuclear missile power of 700000 army will welcome india with flowers? ok lets don't talk we will see what india can do.who many metters of kashmir india got back from 65?:lol:

Pakistan has started all the wars on Kashmir - 1948 (so-called Mujahdeens, PA), 1965, 1999 (Kargil). How can you be so shameful to say India starts the war?

It could open your mind if you could read history of Pakistan and its notorious ISI's capabilities from any source other than Pakistan, even including from China.

India is huge and it has capabilities. India was without any real allies until 1971, whereas Pakistan had US and UK as allies and China after 1962. India's only ally USSR broke into pieces 1991, whereas Pakistan's allies were all with her.

Even after Pakistan receiving sophisticated hardware, India has faired better in wars with Pakistan. After 2000, India found US as a possible partner and ally.

As it stands today, India has more sophisticated weapons than its neighbours. Its airforce and navy are too advanced, but India lacks capabilities in nuclear and strategic weapons w.r.t China. But w.r.t Pakistan, India has grown too powerful.

So, if Pakistan's so-called friendship rally which SHOULD bring another war (because PA wants to grab power from its democratic government), it will get a taste of its medicine. This time around, India has Russia, France and UK on its side and the US 'may be', while Pakistan has no one, but China 'may be'!

Personally, I think India is acting timid. If Pakistan were to attack India, India should block water and provide enough economic punch along with achieving military objectives.

Pakistan has incredible amount of proof of Indian involvement in all its internal problems/civil wars, but the proof cannot be presented. Interesting isnt it?

Even Taliban, the one which opposes India openly, is also supported by India. (Taliban was one of groups supported by its ISI and govt for farming wars in Afghanistan and India). Keep on going, guys! Blame India for everything!

Pakistan's FDI has reduced to zilch and the current scenario in Pakistan would make it impossible to grow the economy for next 5 years.(It is more likely going to shrink because of destruction of resources by its "strategic assets").

India is other hand, is going to have about 1.7 trillion to 2 trillion economy by 2015. And 2.5% of GDP, aka military budget would be 42-50 billion$. This is including US's supply of sophisticated hardware which is a leap ahead that what other armies in the region and elsewhere but the Europe and North America has!

I know I should expect the purisits will come in drowes to reply it that India is responsible for Pakistan's misfortune. I have heard enough of this and I know you have too! To quote some one who said this before "No one can wake up a person pretending to be asleep."

yoou india doesnt want third party as mediator while you are unable to solve problems with your talking partner pak due to your bigger nation superiority complex, how can this meaningless dialogue continue???

do you even know what happened the last time we vouched for peace? and the time before that?

Rajeev

Now you're painting quite a rosy situation of india and not trying to look in the context. :rofl::rofl:

First off yes india has stronger military, but for a country 7 times bigger, the ratio is still way off.

Secondly, Pakistan is not wanting to start a war - india is however. And the post you quoted was referring to exactly that. indians are looking to start a war and then expect roses and very little retaliation in result. And yes they did expect that - don't deny that -, considering the tone of indian journalists and indians in general.

Incase of war, the countries you mentioned will be neutral at best. You're quite delusioned to think they will help india. :rofl:

And as for india being so rich in 2015 - keep in mind you still have 800 million people making less than 50 cents a day in india! :rofl::rofl:

And Pakistan being so poor and becoming more so - i don't know how indians keep deluding themselves into that. The whole world is in recession and Pakistan has been quite badly hit. Before recession Pakistan had strong growth and when recession ends, growth will get stronger again. Now TTP are on their last few legs and when they are wiped out within 2 years, the growth will only get stronger. FDI grew sharply from 2001 and onwards - went up to around 10B/year - and you don't know how interested foreign investors are in investing in Pakistan. So do know WTF you're talking about before talking.

Rajeev

Now you're painting quite a rosy situation of india and not trying to look in the context. :rofl::rofl:

First off yes india has stronger military, but for a country 7 times bigger, the ratio is still way off.

I dont think India is trying to compare to Pakistan. India is comparing itself to China which is ahead of it and has larger forex.

Secondly, Pakistan is not wanting to start a war - india is however. And the post you quoted was referring to exactly that. indians are looking to start a war and then expect roses and very little retaliation in result. And yes they did expect that - don't deny that -, considering the tone of indian journalists and indians in general.

May be you are aware that Indian media is not an arm or wing of Indian government, unlike India's competitor. And regardless of what the media says and broadcasts, India in the past has never started war with Pakistan, except the episode of 1971, whereas Pakistan has not just started everytime, but as recently as 10 years ago, it started a war in two months after signing a "new chapter of friendship" with India.

So, stop blaming India for things it has not done(like starting war, even after LeT living in Pakistan was responsible for attacks).

Incase of war, the countries you mentioned will be neutral at best. You're quite delusioned to think they will help india. :rofl:

When I said support, India is not expecting military help. India is way powerful than that. What I meant, military spares and supplies, and support at UN security council.

And as for india being so rich in 2015 - keep in mind you still have 800 million people making less than 50 cents a day in india! :rofl::rofl:

India has lot of poor people. Who is denying that and it is more likely that they will uplifted from poverty. India's internal goal is to eliminate poverty by 2020.(i.e. living people living below $1/day)

And Pakistan being so poor and becoming more so - i don't know how indians keep deluding themselves into that. The whole world is in recession and Pakistan has been quite badly hit.
Before recession Pakistan had strong growth and when recession ends, growth will get stronger again. Now TTP are on their last few legs and when they are wiped out within 2 years, the growth will only get stronger. FDI grew sharply from 2001 and onwards - went up to around 10B/year - and you don't know how interested foreign investors are in investing in Pakistan. So do know WTF you're talking about before talking.

Agreed that Pakistan was growing faster, but limitless explosions by "strategic assets" does not provide any avenue for FDI. In addition to that, the existing industries have problem maintaining day-to-day operation because of bomb blasts and electric cuts.

TTP already warned of poisoning water and if that were to happen, think of consequences. Pakistan's government is basically bankrupt and will need to increase taxes, especially when economy is not doing good. Think of the impact that will cause!

Friendship cannot be obtained by backstabbing everytime (like Kargil) and claiming that Mujahadeen did it! LeT attacks on Mumbai is getting linked to some PA army officers from arrests in Chicago. It is my presumption that ISI might be involved in it, but since I dont belong to Pakistan government, I wouldn't claim as I cannot prove it.

Rajeev

FDI grew sharply from 2001 and onwards - went up to around 10B/year - and you don't know how interested foreign investors are in investing in Pakistan. So do know WTF you're talking about before talking.

Really?

Please check following :

Net Inflow of Foreign Investment in Pakistan

Financial Year 2006 = US$ 4.4855 Billion

Financial Year 2007 = US$ 8.4283 Billion

Financial Year 2008 = US$ 5.4502 Billion

Financial Year 2009 = US$ 2.6654 Billion

You're the one that needs to wake up, there will be no dialogue until Pakistan cracks down hard on the LeT. I'm not talking about the TTP, I'm talking about the Lakshar-e-Taiba, has Pakistan taken any action against them? Your contribution to the war on terror means nothing to India if you aren't targeting India specific terror organizations.

What do you mean stop dwelling on the past? a year ago 10 Pakistanis killed 200 people in Bombay, Pakistan has still not accepted the bodies of the gunmen, why should we forget the past if Pakistan keeps stabbing us in the back?

I'm all for peace, god knows both our countries need it, but if Pakistan doesn't reign in on the LeT and other groups targeting India then it will be the one responsible for whatever comes next.

I don't need to wake for anything or anyone nor speically for you its you again that needs to ! stop playing a politican role here cuz neather me or you are eather! furthermore, i think i been here alot longer then you ... i do admit those terroist need to brought to justice but hence the topic and thread is not about that if you have such haterd and a are so worried about that issue contact Pakistan . We here are talking about resolvoing all major issues between the two nations iam sure that terroist attack will be in the agenda but your country just needs a excause not to meet .

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom