What's new

Pakistan want to avoid India clash in World Cup quarter-finals

Pakistani fans want to clash with India in World Cup quarter-finals

Nahi yaar, lets meet in the finals.

A quarter final does not seem appropriate given the history between the two sides.

^ A QF Indo Pak clash means loss of revenue.

Exactly.

Imagine the revenue loss for marketing companies

Imagine the revenue loss for Cricketing Boards

Imagine the revenue loss for Advertisers

Imagine the revenue loss for TV Channels

Imagine the revenue loss for Equipment Manufacturers

Imagine the revenue loss for bookies

Imagine the revenue loss for garland manufacturers

Imagine the revenue loss for hospitals

Imagine the revenue loss for rotten vegetable

Imagine the revenue loss for effigy burners

Imagine the revenue loss for garland manufacturers

Most of all, Imagine the revenue loss for PDF ;)

no afridi isnt afraid what he is saying politely that he isnt bothered to come to india , ideally he wants to come just once for the finals and take the cup to pakistan

Actually, since India is ranked above Sri Lanka, irrespective of who the match is against, it will be played in India.

Similarly, since Sri Lanka is ranked above Bangladesh, their quarter-final will be played in Sri Lanka EXCEPT if it is against India.

Bangladesh will play their quarter final match at home except if it is against Sri Lanka.

If this would be true then PAK might have not to play in quarters,

Actually, since India is ranked above Sri Lanka, irrespective of who the match is against, it will be played in India.

Similarly, since Sri Lanka is ranked above Bangladesh, their quarter-final will be played in Sri Lanka EXCEPT if it is against India.

Bangladesh will play their quarter final match at home except if it is against Sri Lanka.

plz provide reference, will be appreciated.

Let me correct u here..if india is playing Srilanka in any knock out match..it will be in either of the countries...
So even if the match was originally scheduled to place in Dhaka..it will be shifted to India or Srilanka..so that one team will have a home support...

If India will not meet SL, and face any other team like PAK , NZ or AUS for Dhaka or SL ground then where they will play???
Any refrence to prove ur point will be appreciated

well dhoni may not get life threats but surely Zahir's house will be burnt !

sick thinking!
for a moment i could not understand why you would jump to zaheer...it took me a couple of seconds to figure out that it's the religious angle you keep plastered on to your perspective...!

The qf will happen bw India and Pakistan in following two condition.
1. India tops the group and Pakistan at bottom.
2. Pak tops the table while India at bottom
But according to my pov, India can top the table, but for Pak, it will neithe top the table, nor it will be at bottom..
so predicting a qf bw archrivals are not feasible.

The qf will happen bw India and Pakistan in following two condition.
1. India tops the group and Pakistan at bottom.
2. Pak tops the table while India at bottom
But according to my pov, India can top the table, but for Pak, it will neithe top the table, nor it will be at bottom..
so predicting a qf bw archrivals are not feasible.

What if it is India (B2) vs Pakistan (A3)?
or India (B3) vs Pakistan (A2)?

What if it is India (B2) vs Pakistan (A3)?
or India (B3) vs Pakistan (A2)?

Chances are rare for PAK to be placed at A3 coz they hav won 3 games out of 6, if they lose all next 3 games then they might be at A3 or A4.
Chances are rare for India to stand at A3, they hav weeker teams ahead like WI, IRELAND and NETHERLAN etc.

I dont see clashes of PAK and India in quarter finalz, only if one or both perfrom (lose) bad in coming games. Also I feel PAK would be playing its quarter in BD.

^ India at B3 and Pakistan at A2 is still very much a possibility.

And if that happens, then Pakistan, welcome to Ahmedabad.

Back
Top Bottom