What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Kitney khush ho rahay hain ye Pakistan ke log - ek choti si team ko hara kar......

Ye tau koi bi kar sakta hai.....isme kya baat?

Kun west indies ko hara k tum nay matam kia tha?- Sog manaya tha?- Raat ko neend nai ae thi kya?- :partay:

SURB bhai- tell me how your signature goes to third line- system wont let me :undecided:-

To be true ,i was fortunate enough that it happened.I myself couldn't believe it,just wanted to add the last line.And luckily i got it there.Try mine or i guess probably you need to put some space instead of the words allotted in here.

To be true ,i was fortunate enough that it happened.I myself couldn't believe it,just wanted to add the last line.And luckily i got it there.Try mine or i guess probably you need to put some space instead of the words alloted here.

Wallah you are lucky- i had some brilliant ideas of signatures- but i couldn't move to the third line-

Congrats to everyone on this glorious win and the achievement in general on reaching the semis.this is special bcuz every time we go out there to play for last 8 to 10 months we are not playing just against that one team but its mostly us against the whole world who love to write us off at every given opportunity.the more u will try to nip us in the bud the more we will come on top and INSHALLAH TALLAH we will keep doing this.Just keep playing with passion and pride boys and u gt our support unconditionally. Pakistan Zindabad.

Wallah you are lucky- i had some brilliant ideas of signatures- but i couldn't move to the third line-

Also once i asked WebMaster about the "signature picture/image".The option is there for senior members but it's not working.He replied me that he will sort that out in the update.......but it's still not working.
Anyways jeet Mubarak ho! akhirr ap ne Pakistan ko support karna shuro kar dia.....:)(avatar shows it), kul India ko support karna na bholna.:)

130417.jpg

130414.jpg

Fans in Islamabad wave flags in the street after Pakistan went through to the World Cup semi-finals, Islamabad, March 23, 2011

Also once i asked WebMaster about the "signature picture/image".The option is there for senior members but it not working.He replied me that he will sort that out in the update.......but it's still not working.
Anyways jeet Mubarak ho! akhirr ap ne Pakistan ko support karna shuro kar dia.....:)(avatar shows it), kul India ko support karna na bholna.:)

Maybe i'll have to ask Webby about it- Man the curse was broken after the Pakistan vs New Zealand match :D- Now i support who i want to win :P-

130417.jpg

Fans in Islamabad wave flags in the street after Pakistan went through to the World Cup semi-finals, Islamabad, March 23, 2011

The first image isn't from Islamabad ,i can't recognize the place ,plus some other features showing that it's Rawalpindi..... but second one is.:)

The first image isn't from Islamabad ,i can't recognize the place ,plus some other features showing that it's Rawalpindi..... but second one is.:)

Lol- the caption was for the second pix :P

Back
Top Bottom