What's new

Pakistan vs The Taliban: Who Will Win?

Pakistan vs Taliban war need not be a war of guns & bullets, it may very well be an ideological war, a war of faith for establishing the "Purest" form of Islam in Pakistan, and it may happen that some people in Pakistan will be with the Taliban in that war, and Taliban might win the war from within. :-)

Are you f~~king kidding ..???.... i mean talibans can't even match to our 1000 part ... we got army 10000 times bigger we have got air force they haven't .... we got navy toO...!!!... plzZ guyZ ... be a nation ...

Jao beta ja kay parhai karo khelo kudo abhi tumhari ye batain karni kay din nahi hain :P

Last edited:
Pakistan vs Taliban war need not be a war of guns & bullets, it may very well be an ideological war, a war of faith for establishing the "Purest" form of Islam in Pakistan, and it may happen that some people in Pakistan will be with the Taliban in that war, and Taliban might win the war from within. :-)

TTP is itself against the constitution of Pakistan, which is Islamic and contain Islamic laws and no they are not trying to make any 'purest' form of Islam in Pakistan..they are working on the some 'specific' agenda and most of them are misguided people.

Jao beta ja kay parhai karo khelo kudo abhi tumhari ye batain karni kay din nahi hain :P

thk ... g buT yehe tau diff hai apP ke bari or mOti aur meri soch mei keh ham se bAtin nawe hotin kuch kaam bhe ho jata hai :-D B-) ...,!!!.... dekhaïn g 1 simple baat hai keh they can't win and itx a faCt ... can they..???

To everyone who think religion is the cause of wars:

WW1 and WW2 were not the outcomes of religion. So please stop blaming everything on religion.

thk ... g buT yehe tau diff hai apP ke bari or mOti aur meri soch mei keh ham se bAtin nawe hotin kuch kaam bhe ho jata hai :-D B-) ...,!!!.... dekhaïn g 1 simple baat hai keh they can't win and itx a faCt ... can they..???
It is against the rules to type like that. Don't use SMS language please..
Your post is not comprehendable

To everyone who think religion is the cause of wars:

WW1 and WW2 were not the outcomes of religion. So please stop blaming everything on religion.

talk about this region

the whole formation of your country was a religious cause

i've seen some videos of hakeemullah mehsud and he was referring pakistan army as "kuffar" so logically it is also a religious cause for TTP

talk about this region

i've seen some videos of hakeemullah mehsud and he was referring pakistan army as "kuffar" so logically it is also a religious cause for TTP

You said it by yourself, he referred army as 'Kuffar' how can his ideology could collide with Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Simple: He don't have any.

It's not just about 'religious cause' ! people have the tendency to use things which are more influential and in the matter of Pakistan its Islam so TTP decided to play with it otherwise it could be on the name of anything, whether 'Pashtun cause' or 'atheist cause' (because atheism is extremism in its own way).

talk about this region

and this region was under British rule, I'm sure u know the role British played during WW1 and WW2 ..

they already defeated man pak army pushed them back to rat hole . they are very good to wear burka hide like shemale and bomb like coward .one north wazeerstan left for them .

You said it by yourself, he referred army as 'Kuffar' how can his ideology could collide with Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Simple: He don't have any.

It's not just about 'religious cause' ! people have the tendency to use things which are more influential and in the matter of Pakistan its Islam so TTP decided to play with it otherwise it could be on the name of anything, whether 'Pashtun cause' or 'atheist cause' (because atheism is extremism in its own way).

and this region was under British rule, I'm sure u know the role British played during WW1 and WW2 ..
So you agree that TTP played the religion card? ;)

Anyhow I was referring to the formation of Pakistan which was indeed a religious cause

i suppose the term "kuffar" means non muslims , talibans are calling pakistan army as non muslims and targeting them, what is it then? Didn't they abuse Islam here?

So you agree that TTP played the religion card? ;)

Anyhow I was referring to the formation of Pakistan which was indeed a religious cause

i suppose the term "kuffar" means non muslims , talibans are calling pakistan army as non muslims and targeting them, what is it then? Didn't they abuse Islam here?

Actually, I said that TTP has no vision and religion is a first thing came in their master's mind and as I said before it could be anything.
Yes, whoever call himself as muslim and then kill/ill treat any innocent human being is abusing Islam in each and every way. . Nobody in Pakistan or in any another muslim countries consider these type of people as muslims, they can't fight with someone who is already following something which they are not even following on first place but 'claimed' to be followed.

Back
Top Bottom