What's new

Pakistan vs Srilanka on 26th Feb, 2011

Yeah replace Rehman with Junaid Khan. And I just hope we can bat first. Younis, Misbah, Shehzad, Kamran and Afridi have to be in top form today. Sri Lanka is a dangerous team and have a higher chance of winning since playing at home. It'll take a miracle to win.

This should be the squad for today
Mohd. Hafeez
Ahmed Shehzad
Kamran Akmal
Younis Khan
Misbah Ul Haq
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzak
Umar Gul
Junaid Khan
Saeed Ajmal

disagree

Rehman has been giving us a bit of touch in batting too
he is also a great bowler like Saeed Ajmal although I wouldn't mind whichever amongst them plays for Pakistan

and yes - rest of the squad should remain intact.... Junaid Khan should be kept to serve drink bottles to Pakistani players as he has no international exposure yet and it is very risky to play him in such a big event. I would prefer Wahhab Riaz 10 times ahead of Junaid for now. So if there is any changes to be made, you can replace Akhtar/Razzaq with Riaz or otherwise stick with the same team that played against Kenya

that will boost the moral of the team and hopefully they will perform better. I don't see any reason about making a changing in our batting line up. We are popular for self-destruction mode... so if on bad day that self-destruction button is turned on... we would require extra batsmen to avoid complete collapse

Seeing the both teams on paper and the conditions in which the match will be played i will go with Sri-Lanka 60% and Pakistan 40% Chances

Coming back to Abdul Razzaq mikkix is right to some extent there is no use of a player if he is not doing well no matter how big player he is even if it would have been Ponting for instance people will ask same questions from him .Abdul Razzaq has not performed well after that century he scored against SA .look at what he did after that specially in NZ series .Also he has no us in bowling ,he is just there to bowl few overs of his quota in order to facilitate other bowlers other than that neither he is a wicket taker not a container

Well, Abdul Razzak will play today?

Anyways I want to see him play

So what are the updates?-
Any official team news?

and kindly do not drop abdul razzaq- send him up the order before afridi- give him time to settle- and then see the glory-

I have more Pak players in my fantacy team than SL, do not disappoint me, ok?

Well, Abdul Razzak will play today?

Anyways I want to see him play

He should play. Even his latest form might not be very good but against a team like Srilanka we need him.

SL is a rocking team, very balanced in every aspect of the game, it would be a nice encounter. I think the first batting team will score 300+ and a good chase under the lights? Aany news on pitch?

our openers esp shehzad need to click - our opening bowling is a concern. shoaib shd be dropped - have u/gul, w/riaz and give chance to youngster junaid.

i wld pick rehman as the spinner.

shehzad/kamran/younis/misbah/umar/afridi/razzaq/rahman/gul/riaz/junaid.

3440225001_60366b32a7.jpg

We got this.

Back
Top Bottom