What's new

Pakistan VS South Africa: ICC World Cup T20, 28 Sept 2012

yeah the same batsman who kicked indian bowlar's ***** in warm up match....:D

beta warm up aur real match me bahut difference hai .jazo mohan pyaare.last 5 saal se to hum tumhe dhote aa rahe hai .tum practice me hi khush raho hum to real match jitenge jaise tumse jitte aa rahe hai .

beta warm up aur real match me bahut difference hai .jazo mohan pyaare.last 5 saal se to hum tumhe dhote aa rahe hai .tum practice me hi khush raho hum to real match jitenge jaise tumse jitte aa rahe hai .

u need to see the stats before farting & humiliating urself...:D

lma last rep to a loser....:argh:

Read my previous posts here.... i did warned that pakistan will struggle.... The problem with pakistan is they want to score all 134 in just 10 over. They bat that way.... But it wont work against SA bowling. Pakistan can still win but they need to take those 1 runs too and not hit everything they see.... 134 not big target.... However SA bowling is Best thanks to guru kristen who even made india world champion last year.... Play ball by ball and take those one runs and boundry inbetween.... Pakistan can do it....

please dont loose balls cz in this pitch it will be really hard to get 8+ RR at the end...

this partnership should go beyond hundred other wise no one could help .....

Back
Top Bottom