What's new

Pakistan VS South Africa: ICC World Cup T20, 28 Sept 2012

Pakistan won........ Happy.

Australia won........Extremely Happy.

:yahoo:

I can't agree with you about Australia win.
I want Asian team in the final. I 'll always support India against Australia at the end of the day.

Aor yar bus karo , Kal India k sath match hain. No need to happy about Australia.
Kal dasti haar jaein gay ham:(

HOLY SHI* That was quite a match.
I was watching this match LIVE with a group of friends. All were were quite disappointed, including myself, that was until GUL was unleashed. Younger Akmal was equally impressive of course.

Funny should ya browse back a little on this thread, there's this Indian guy ''isro2222'', he seems to have unconditional faith in Pakistan, unlike most of us Pakistanis. Ironic, isn't it?

Shane Watson, by the way, appears to be in tremendous form, first he devastated WI, and now India? Hopefully Pakistan's not next. :D

There are very few people that i follow around and enjoy what they post .. Long live isro2222!!

afridi is just an awsome spinner that should bat at 11 until he learns he needs to stay on the crease for a long time

what that guy has not learned in past 14 years you want or believe he would learn that in few days or even a year

I think he's jinxed or something...you know...'nazar'...
I don't think he suddenly became brainless or lost his skills like that..

haha nazar lol Pakistanis are best at such things , why that doesnot happen to gayle, gilchrist, tendulkar or 100s of others , Afridi is not a super batsman compared to these guys so that he is the only one to suffer from what you are talking about.

And since when this guy had brain? from day one he has been a brainless cricketer who plays only when he wants , from 2011 worldcup semi final to 2007 final what he did was just a bullshit ... He has survived just because of his huge fan club within the official and public ranks adding to that is his bowling.

He is a decent bowler but he has another duty to which he is equally liable and that is batting , he is playing as an all-rounder . There are many other quality all rounders who perform both roles well example being Kallis and many others . If guys like ajmal who even dont know how to even hit a ball can stay on the pitch just to help Pak team out then why cant afridi?

If afridi was not able to hit the ball one would have said ok he is not in form , but coming in when your team is in trouble and hitting first ball straight to the fielder what will you call it? that idiot has done same things before in crucial matches ...

with this stunning victory Pakistan one gain prove the are unpredictable . i had give up watching when 7 wicket down . congratulation to Pakistan specially umar akmal for his brilliant inning.:tup:

541179_316816631758608_713326461_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom