What's new

Pakistan VS South Africa: ICC World Cup T20, 28 Sept 2012

south africans are choking under pressure ab didnt have to hit it like that he could have done anything with it

gul throw him a yorker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

114 for 5 2 overs ledt can south africa do it jp has t take riens on the otehr hand hafeez today proved that t20 is not a mindless game a good captain can make all the difference

arafat in bowl slower you get them

6 by jp thats an awsome hit great hit

arafat takes jp revenge couldnt get 50 but that is some innings he played very well in a low scoring match

gul to bowl the final over i guess

2 runs 2 balls good by gul so far

wow that was fast 141 k nice gul

444 they cross 130 good shot

*** ball yeah thats gul

*** ball yeah thats gul

134 is an easy target i think, if we look at the previous performance of Pakistan.

134 to win.... i still believe that pakistan has 60percent chance of winning the match.... However this is bowling pitch and SA team famous for fast bowling and they have two top fast bowlers.... So its 60 to 40 in pakistan's favor....

the pitch seemed to have more for spinners than fast bowlers biut south africa have their trump cards in hands and we need to bat sensibly to win this if we get a good opening then we can win

lets put it straight the only way paksitan can lose today is if they bat badly

Why raza was not given last overs..well pak have good chance of winning if they dont get in hurry to lose wickets..below 7 runs per hour is not big task

Why raza was not given last overs..well pak have good chance of winning if they dont get in hurry to lose wickets..below 7 runs per hour is not big task

i am gonna guess last overs a risk and only awsome spinners like ajmal do it raza is a new guy might have made mistakes but you never know the score is low we can win this
like i said to lose pakistan have to bat really bad

Back
Top Bottom