What's new

Pakistan VS New Zealand - Semi Final

And one of my wishes for today's semi final is :

please no Manjrekar and Bhoglay commentators today...

Pakistan have won the Toss and we are BATTING first

Best of luck and please pray

Team News: Nazir in for Misbah and Aamir in for Asif.....

Last edited:
Which commentators do you want ??

Aamir Sohail or Waqar Younis. :rofl:

On a serious note, I think Harsha Bhogle is an excellent commentator on par with some of the world's best (Bumble for one is quite hilarious, Richie Benaud was a legend). Not a fan of other Indian commentators if I think from a neutral perspective. But Bhogle by any standard is excellent. I have talked with many brits and aussies. They rate Bhogle quite highly as a commentator. Everyone will see that if you keep aside your prejudice.

Aamir Sohail or Waqar Younis. :rofl:

On a serious note, I think Harsha Bhogle is an excellent commentator on par with some of the world's best (Bumble for one is quite hilarious, Richie Benaud was a legend). Not a fan of other Indian commentators if I think from a neutral perspective. But Bhogle by any standard is excellent. I have talked with many brits and aussies. They rate Bhogle quite highly as a commentator. Everyone will see that if you keep aside your prejudice.

Well.... He is the Only Indian Commentator I like.

Well.... He is the Only Indian Commentator I like.

Almost all non-Indians say that. Even I myself feel the same. Ravi Shashtri is full of cliches, Sanjay doesn't say anything substatial, Gavaskar is damn biased..... Harsha Bhogle is not a former cricketer, not even a 1st class player. He was a pass out of IIM Ahmedabad, could have become a CEO easily. But was interested in sports commentary(not only cricket, he is good at other sports also, like Alan Wilkins , if you will). So he is bloody good at that and always tries to be neutral which a commentator should always be. Of course not being a former cricketer helps.

As a side note I have not heard a single good Pakistani commentator till date. Wasim Akram and Rashid Latif is bearable but nothing great. others not even bearable at times.

Ramiz Raja is crappiest of the commentators - He says

Ball Slaughtered / Murdered
does not make any sense.

Very cautious start by pakistan - may not post a huge total, if they play like this

28/0 - from 7.4 overs

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom