What's new

Pakistan Vs India, World Cup 2015, Group B, Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is on same situation as India was after 11 overs. Lets see forward

Yeah, I'm not too optimistic at the moment though owing to Pakistan's poor chases in the past, especially sgainst Bharat. Well, let's hope for the best.

The key to victory, I assure you, is singles and doubles and not boundries.

This is exactly what I just told to my friend with whom I am watching the game. Need consistency

Why give ball to Raina when you have five proper bowlers? :undecided:

Pakistan just wouldn't learn from it's mistakes. Time and again dot balls's been proved to be ultimate recipe for disaster. WHY IS IT TOO HARD TO ROTATE STRIKE?

Dot balls and boundries aren't gonna win Pakistan this match. Period.

B934xPeCAAEwXoK[1].jpg

:D

Pakistan just wouldn't learn from it's mistakes. Time and again dot balls's been proved to be ultimate recipe for disaster. WHY IS IT TOO HARD TO ROTATE STRIKE?

Dot balls and boundries aren't gonna win Pakistan this match. Period.

EXACTLY... I dont understand why they stop stroking the ball for singles and doubles... idiots..

.....You saw what happened when batsmen tried to hit every ball.
That was a do or die situation, with wickets in hand and few balls left, you either score or get out....in such situations you can either expect a huge score or very less...

But then he stood up there and built the game with Dhawan and Raina...
Yes, I give him that, but in one-days, it is as important to 'build the game' as it is to keep the 'score board running'.....
The very reason a batsman wastes balls is to get himself set in the crease so that, he can make up for the loss once he is set.....if he cannot do that, then it is net loss in limited over matches.....
That's why India lost most matches where Sachin scored centuries.....he scores wasting 20/30 balls, by that time already 35/40 overs gone, then, when he is supposed to compensate for the wasted balls as a set batsman......he gets out and in the slog overs the unset batsmen tries to hit hard to compensate for the low run rate.....and gets out....India achieves a modest score which is not enough to win......

Last edited:
lol, a maiden over. Way to go, Pakistan. If Pakistan wins today, it wouldn't be due to batsmen but Bharat's average bowling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom