What's new

Pakistan Vs India, World Cup 2015, Group B, Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 375 and Pakistan has chance.

Let's hope bro india score that much which seems highly unlikely.
Less then 350 and Pakistan has chance to honorable defeat, beyond 350 that will be embarrassment for Pakistan.

What is wrong with Pakistanis here underestimating their team? Anything below 300 Indian don't have a chance here with hopeless bowling. It wud be a contest only if India go pass 300

What is wrong with Pakistanis here underestimating their team? Anything below 300 Indian don't have a chance here with hopeless bowling. It wud be a contest only if India go pass 300
R u kidding me seriously...haven't you seen Pakistan's chasing feats before againsts India in WC!!!

True. Anything below 300, and Pakistan is very much in the game.

Give any non bowler the ball

He might turn in to a partnership breaking bowler

Damn it! Pathetic captancy, Pakistan seems to have no plan whatsoever. These easy singles with wickets in hand means over 350.

Most of the time India beaten Pakistan in world cup matches . i hope history will change this time .they could not made good scoe in first 10 over but now mange to increase run rate to 5.30 just losing 1 wicket . Pakistan desperately needs wicket.

Need score to be around 160+ in the 30over mark to get to 300+. I thought these two guys played well. Kept the score board moving instead of relying on big shots alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom